Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 10:04 AM   #21
mr.fish
Junior

Maybe

got plenty of work buddy. i am not hurting for money,So get outa here with the whole next months rent thing ..
Your assuming an awful lot for someone who don't even know me..
maybe if you knew who i was you would not be assuming so much now would ya.?

Maybe i just upgraded myself with a better yak and i am just trying to get rid of this extra hunk of plastic in the garage. could it be possible that two yaks is taking up to much room.??

Maybe
someone on here has a friend or a family member or even a son, or even a new comer who has been lurking around looking for the right deal..
would be interested in a good deal such as this one.
there are lots of lurkers that come here.."people who are not registered with a user name that just come by to check out reports"

MAYBE i am just that nice of a guy to cut someone with such a great deal...?

Obviously somebody who has a hobie its not gonna be an upgrade you think i am trying to sell to them personally..

Quote:
Originally Posted by robmandel View Post
that is a helluva deal. chances are,

most guys around here are already on the water. and for most, I'd guess it's not really a step up, though the P15 is a great boat for sure.

things are slow right now (10.2%, yeah the stimulus is working just freaking wonders ) and that whole holiday season thing is coming up. you got it outfitted pretty good. my guess is you've spent some quality hours on the thing too. unless you're destitute, keep it. $650 is just ludicrous. (by the way, I've got a P13 and a T15 in the garage. so, I wouldn't need it at even $100.)

you're going to miss it a helluva lot more and unless it's this month's rent (and then again, what are you going to do for next month's??) I can't see what you're gonna get for $650 that's worth what that thing can do. and, it'll cost you a ton to replace and get back to something close to that.

good luck though. maybe craigslist?
Old 11-09-2009, 11:18 AM   #22
Bryantfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuJohnny View Post
I need an electrician, and a carpenter to help me out on a patio project. Anyone out there needing a project let me know!

Project is in the IE Mission Groove area

i am a carpenter i might be able to help ya out.. if not me i know some great carpenters that are looking for a side job.. they arnt working like i am so i dont have much free time but i am sure they do... PM me....
Old 11-09-2009, 12:24 PM   #23
robmandel

well, I'm gonna need some ice, guess I got bitchslapped pretty hard. just seemed you were kinda desperate. but it appears you are just the world's nicest, most generous guy. kudos to you. maybe we can hang out sometime and you can show me the ways of your awesomeness. I would be truly humbled in your presence :notwo rthy:: notworthy:

well, you could be nicer. since it doesn't seem to matter too much to you, it's a hunk of plastic anyways, just put it out on the sidewalk with a FREE sign on it.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:37 AM   #24
TCS

Pathetic

Has anybody seen that commercial that's running right now of the guy standing in his driveway saying to the paperboy: 'What can I do to get you into this car today'? The guy is wearing a cheesy used car salesman outfit.

That's how this thread started. Kinda cheesy.

Then when nobody buys the ugly ass boat from the street market hawker, we digress to the self righteous sales guy. Angry!

Funny, in a pathetic kind of way.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:04 PM   #25
mr.fish
Junior

Please do not respond back to this.

Nope, have not seen that commercial, To much t.v. for you?

stop posting stupid sh*t in the FOR SALE forum.If your not going to buy or give a nice little bump then why bother....?

If your going to window shop please, just do that.

There is nothing CHEESY about this thread. and if you do find it cheesy or PATHETIC who cares really, who cares.. ?

Is it really affecting your daily routine in life that much ? to where you have to stop and make it known. now that is "pathetic"

the only thing known is that you have nothing else better to do.

If your not going to buy or interested in buying or have questions or nice comments about the kayak then why bother??????????

Robmandel took the first blow with ignorant statements about someone not having rent for the next month. i was simply responding back. end of story.

and i am now simply responding back to your childish commercial references. no one is "ANGRY" the only angry person here..sounds like its you.end of story.

Please do not continue this dumb bull Sh*it.
Please stop wasting my time.AND yours.

when i see that someone has posted on this thread i am assuming its about someone wanting to know something about the kayak.

Please do not respond back to this.
Thanks and have a great day.

Now back to WORK i go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCS View Post
Has anybody seen that commercial that's running right now of the guy standing in his driveway saying to the paperboy: 'What can I do to get you into this car today'? The guy is wearing a cheesy used car salesman outfit.

That's how this thread started. Kinda cheesy.

Then when nobody buys the ugly ass boat from the street market hawker, we digress to the self righteous sales guy. Angry!

Funny, in a pathetic kind of way.
Old 11-10-2009, 08:35 PM   #26
robmandel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.fish View Post
Robmandel took the first blow with ignorant statements about someone not having rent for the next month. i was simply responding back. end of story.
why oh why am I replying

okay, first it was not a cheap shot if you bothered to read the post rather read into it. I said what a nice ride that was, that $650 was WAY TOO F***IN LOW. I was encouraging you to keep it because it'd be a shame to give it up for so little, and that I know it'd be a long time until...and all that.

you kept lowering the price and posting a shitload of OBO's. sounded like you were desperate, not like a guy just wanting to get rid of it to make room for a new ride.

sorry I offended you. I didn't realize you were such a sensitive fellow. of course, you might have read the post later in the day after your meds wore off. perhaps a somewhat more potent prescription might be in order.

Old 11-10-2009, 08:55 PM   #27
Tman
BRTF...bought & paid...

OK, this is getting phooking lame...

I seem to have a knack for closing threads, might as well use it on this one. And no, I do not know mr.fish..(may have met him, I don't know)

Complete unbiased outside opinion, if you don't like it, oh well...

He is selling a yak. If he so chooses to lower the price, so be it.

What the phook is the prob? I may have missed something, but if he needed to make rent, he'd sell the bike in my opinion.

Somebody please enlighten me on what my feeble mind is missing...

Simple as the vowels of the alphabet...which one?

A = assuming
E = envious
I = insecurity
O = over analyzing
U = useless

Sometimes Y

Y = Why?

Bash away...or STFU. Or again, enlighten me on what I am missing....

Tman
Gaffer for Clay the Fishcatcher
Old 11-11-2009, 08:47 PM   #28
Bryantfish

will you be willing to sale the seat and game clip?
Old 11-12-2009, 10:06 AM   #29
mr.fish
Junior

man i wish i could, but i just cant..i gotta sell it as a whole package bro sorry about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryantfish View Post
will you be willing to sale the seat and game clip?
Old 11-12-2009, 02:31 PM   #30
Bryantfish

no worries man! thought i would ask anyways... if u do change your mind hit me up!
Old 11-12-2009, 05:53 PM   #31
mr.fish
Junior

Will do buddy..thanks for asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryantfish View Post
no worries man! thought i would ask anyways... if u do change your mind hit me up!
Old 11-14-2009, 10:34 PM   #32
mr.fish
Junior

Sold

Sold! for 800.00. thank you BWE for your time and thread space.

sold it on craig's list.

Admin please delete thread asap thanks.
Closed Thread