Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2017, 11:45 AM   #1
Dannynguyen

WTS: Phenix and Shimano curado 300e

Wts: phenix black diamond PSW 760MXF 15-40lb like new condition and shimano curado 300E with power handle...reel very smooth.....combo for sale ...$300 obo......pm me ....pick up in Garden Grove.....text 6572060609 Danny
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2178.jpg (67.4 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2180.jpg (58.4 KB, 96 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2181.jpg (70.5 KB, 99 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2182.jpg (54.3 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2179.jpg (67.1 KB, 99 views)
Dannynguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 03:14 PM   #2
Onthefly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannynguyen View Post
Wts: phenix black diamond PSW 760MXF 15-40lb like new condition and shimano curado 300E with power handle...reel very smooth.....combo for sale ...$300 obo......pm me ....pick up in Garden Grove.....text 6572060609 Danny
Was looking to pick up a rod to throw on my Kayak. I only fly fish at the moment and with my new Kayak, I can venture out further than I could with my float tube. I thought it'd be nice to have an alternative if the bite is slow on the fly. Would this be a good all around rod it I wanted to potentially throw some jigs for bass? Would also love to find a rod that I could potentially throw live bait with as well. The hope is that I could maybe hook up with some larger halibut and maybe even a smaller yellowtail? If this isn't that rod, does one exist?

Thanks for your help. I'm a noob.
Onthefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 04:48 PM   #3
FullFlavorPike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onthefly View Post
Was looking to pick up a rod to throw on my Kayak. I only fly fish at the moment and with my new Kayak, I can venture out further than I could with my float tube. I thought it'd be nice to have an alternative if the bite is slow on the fly. Would this be a good all around rod it I wanted to potentially throw some jigs for bass? Would also love to find a rod that I could potentially throw live bait with as well. The hope is that I could maybe hook up with some larger halibut and maybe even a smaller yellowtail? If this isn't that rod, does one exist?

Thanks for your help. I'm a noob.

No such thing as one-rig solution . . . but this would be pretty damn close and a t not a bad price.
FullFlavorPike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 05:43 PM   #4
Onthefly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullFlavorPike View Post
No such thing as one-rig solution . . . but this would be pretty damn close and a t not a bad price.
Thanks for the help. Good to know
Onthefly is offline   Reply With Quote