Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 03-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #21
oneyedeer

Thanks for warning! Hope you heal up!
oneyedeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:37 PM   #22
bigbarrels

good luck with the healing process. Good heads up to everyone. You had the Mohs procedure done and each time the borders aren't clear of cancer they take away more tissue until the cancer is cleared. Those basal cell carcinoma are locally destructive (grow wide and deep) and thankfully don't metastasize....be thankful you still have an ear and an ear without a major deformity. I have had patients with prosthetic noses in the past. Well one, the other guy couldn't afford the prosthesis. Again, good luck.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:03 PM   #23
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbarrels View Post
good luck with the healing process. Good heads up to everyone. You had the Mohs procedure done and each time the borders aren't clear of cancer they take away more tissue until the cancer is cleared. Those basal cell carcinoma are locally destructive (grow wide and deep) and thankfully don't metastasize....be thankful you still have an ear and an ear without a major deformity. I have had patients with prosthetic noses in the past. Well one, the other guy couldn't afford the prosthesis. Again, good luck.
That was my fear when they came back saying they had to go deeper on the tissue, I was like um there isn't much meat there to take from, thus why I have a hole in my ear now. They got it all and I'm glad.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote