Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 12-01-2011, 09:11 PM   #1
duxiaojuanzc
Junior

Thumbs up Welcome to Fish Guangzhou 2012 !

The 3rd China Guangzhou International Fishing Fair 2012 (Fish Guangzhou 2012) will be held in the largest exhibition hall in Asia--China Import & Export Fair Pazhou Complex during March 9th ~11th, 2012. The exhibits scope includes fishing tackle and related products.
Fish Guangzhou had been held successfully twice under the support of some famous brands, such as Etuoh, Shimano, American Eagle Claw, ANATEC, M.K, M&W,BLUE EYE, etc. China is the largest producer of fishing tackle in the world and Guangzhou is a important trading center. The mission of Fish Guangzhou is to afford an international platform for domestic and overseas enterprises to communicate and cooperate, thereby promoting development of fishing tackle industry worldwide.
International Casting Sport Federation(ICSF) will attend this show for the second time as the co-organizer, and they will held the 2nd China International Casting Sports Championships on-site, which will take up ffice:smarttags" />200m2. Welcome to participate.
Concurrent activities:
1.The 2nd Global Lure Cultural Festival 2012.
2.The 2nd China International Casting Sports Championships.
3.The Top 10 Brands Selection 2012.
Contact person: Carina Du (Ms.)
Tel: +86-20-23318547
Fax: +86-20-82579220
Mobile: +86-13699704648
E-mail: info8@grandeurhk.com | carinadu2011@yahoo.com.cn
MSN: carinadu2011@hotmail.com
duxiaojuanzc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
jorluivil

Thumbs down

I guess I'll skip the FH show and fly to China instead

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer

Last edited by jorluivil; 12-02-2011 at 02:33 AM.
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:10 AM   #3
PapaDave

It sounds cool to me that China is developing a fishing industry there. It would be interesting to be able to start up the whole thing using the lessons learned here. Geez, a whole new DFG from scratch, science based rules and restrictions to preserve the ecosystem, build and improve on the lessons we have learned here, avoid the politics like MLPA. Shoot, long range fishing, local sport fishing, live bait enterprises and of course, kayak fishing, it's like a new start with all new species to learn how to fish. Well, okay, I am sure the place is fished by a lot of folks, but maybe someday we would be able to easily go and fish their oceans. Shoot, if I had the bucks I might consider going there just to see what they are up to.

Have you seen the coastline of China? My gosh, so much shoreline, so little time. There are tiny islands all over the place. And I'd bet the sheer variety of types of fish would be incredible, with temps ranging from cool to temperate, to tropical.
PapaDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:18 AM   #4
StinkyMatt

I'm not sure of how much of it is "China'S Fishing" industry and how much of it is a service/ producer for other markets.

If you had a chance to see a few major rivers of the world you would be very saddened by their level of polution. As bad as we have it here with over-regulation at least the guy next to us is not fishing with a stick of dynamite.

Can't wait to get my cheap treble hooks from WalMart.
StinkyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:27 AM   #5
lambadmin
Spam Sanitation Dept

Cool!

Finally something other than the friggen' spam hitting up BWE from China
Old 12-02-2011, 11:44 AM   #6
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambadmin View Post
Cool!

Finally something other than the friggen' spam hitting up BWE from China
ROFLMAO...

Maybe instead of the "The 3rd China Guangzhou International Fishing Fair 2012 (Fish Guangzhou 2012)" just call it the "Fled Hall show"

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #7
The Kid
Loves Surface Irons

I will stick to American hand made rods by Seeker. I know where they are made and have watched in a day each stick put together in front of me. Just saying.
The Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #8
gae2013
Junior

Thumbs up Guangzhou Abrasives Exhibition2013(GAE2013)

Great Exhibition, Guangzhou Abrasives Exhibition 2013 will be held in China Import & Export Fair Pazhou Complex ( Area B) during May9 th - 11th,2013.
GAE 2013 is an industry feast. It makes global abrasives enterprises get together to communicate easily with each other and grasp the international trends of abrasives industry.
GAE 2013 is an international business bridge. It creates a convenient way for the world wide abrasives industry to explore the Chinese market and the Asia market.
GAE 2013 is even more a great one – stop shopping paradise. It forges high efficiency platform for the worldwide suppliers and buyers to gain more choices of choosing products and finding good partners.
GAE 2013 will be held in Guangzhou China during May 9th – 11th. Guangzhou is the capital city of Guangdong province. It considered as a famous international business city in China even in the world. Now, the launching of GAE 2013 will burnish the image for Guangzhou city. YOU WILL GET YOU WANT FROM GAE2013!
gae2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:34 PM   #9
gae2013
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by gae2013 View Post
Great Exhibition, Guangzhou Abrasives Exhibition 2013 will be held in China Import & Export Fair Pazhou Complex ( Area B) during May9 th - 11th,2013.
GAE 2013 is an industry feast. It makes global abrasives enterprises get together to communicate easily with each other and grasp the international trends of abrasives industry.
GAE 2013 is an international business bridge. It creates a convenient way for the world wide abrasives industry to explore the Chinese market and the Asia market.
GAE 2013 is even more a great one – stop shopping paradise. It forges high efficiency platform for the worldwide suppliers and buyers to gain more choices of choosing products and finding good partners.
GAE 2013 will be held in Guangzhou China during May 9th – 11th. Guangzhou is the capital city of Guangdong province. It considered as a famous international business city in China even in the world. Now, the launching of GAE 2013 will burnish the image for Guangzhou city. YOU WILL GET YOU WANT FROM GAE2013!
gae2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:46 AM   #10
PE.rider

Though clearly SPAM, it's always interesting to learn about new ways to fish and new tools to fish with.

For me personally, my "bucket list" would be to fish all over the World and learn all the different styles of fishing.

If that guy from "River Monsters" ever retires, I'll be the first to send in my updated resume.

As for the other comments, I'll just say that it is never cool to be offensive. We Americans sent jobs to China (the so-called 1% and captains of industry). Corporate America is always taking shortcuts to increase their profits; and the result is cheaper goods because they opt for cheaper designs and material. Two decades ago, it was Made in Japan, before that, Made in Taiwan, and before that Made in Mexico, etc.

Bottom-line: America is a free-enterprise and capitalistic nation. We eat meat, drink beer, work to live, and live to fish!

Can I get an Amen?!?
PE.rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:08 AM   #11
Cbad Mike

I'll go... Anyone want to car pool?
Cbad Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:24 AM   #12
OutdoorAdvntr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbad Mike View Post
thanks, but i will paddle!
OutdoorAdvntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:13 AM   #13
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbad Mike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorAdvntr View Post
thanks, but i will paddle!
unless you got a Delorean your gonna be a little late.

DMC-12.jpg

maybe try this one instead its a little closer!

http://www.fredhall.com/

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

Last edited by bus kid; 11-09-2012 at 06:20 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:56 AM   #14
PapaDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PE.rider View Post
Can I get an Amen?!?
AMEN!

In all actuallity, I would like to get a chance to fish the ocean in the area of Asia. I'm sure all have seen pictures of the cliffs coming straight up out of the water? It would be awsome to see that from a kayak. And there are many small islands that dot the area that don't even show on maps. I imagine there would be some decent fishing and interesting fish in that area.

Not that I am planning a trip or anything, just thinking.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:56 AM   #15
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaDave View Post
AMEN!

In all actuallity, I would like to get a chance to fish the ocean in the area of Asia. ... I imagine there would be some decent fishing and interesting fish in that area.
3 words for,

Nuclear powered Tuna!

Old 11-09-2012, 11:44 AM   #16
PapaDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus kid View Post
Nuclear powered Tuna!
Hey, they will be easy to locate, just look for the glow...
Old 11-09-2012, 01:24 PM   #17
Mackerel Masher
Junior

Funny thing is I've taken some gear on one of my many China trips for work. Fished this beach in Dameisha/Shenzhen:

Had what looks like some decent little islands/structure to fish around.

I usually just drink cold beers by the pool though.

P.E.T.A MEMBER
Portagee Euthanizing Terrified Albacore

Hamachi Girl
1981 23' Albacore Special
Mackerel Masher
Hobie Outback
Mackerel Masher is offline   Reply With Quote