Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2016, 12:11 PM   #1
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Lol, I really got you guys going!! Look Jim, I greatly appreciate all you efforts and attending meetings and everything. The fact of the matter is, look at the number of fish, lobster, etc. that recreational anglers take versus Commercial anglers. Second, let's see how much of this money from the licenses go into things such as the WSB hatcheries or other hatcheries for that matter. All these government kooks don't give a damn, and that's my honest to God opinion, take it or leave it.

Secondly, all licenses are contracts with the government via your strawman (all caps, corporate fiction, name) created at birth with your birth certificate, in order to do business with us. Which is the reason why millions of unconstitutional laws have been created since our last bankruptcy (U.S.) in 1933, and since the creation of HJR. 192.

Third, I don't hire lawyers, because they're officers of the court. Therfore I will always go Pro per/ pro se. It's actually funny how nervous I make judges and prosecutors when you actually KNOW your rights and the laws.

And yes, I am too a sucker and purchased a license. So I don't try to push the limits.

Think about this, how come you never see DFG at the piers? These people use way too many poles, keep short fish etc. Even calling to report people, the DFG don't care, why? Because they have no jurisdiction, since all those pier fisherman have no license , aka contract with them.

By the way, I'm not just a talker. I've defeated crap charges before for traffic, and I would easily do the same from a ticket from DFG. I've actually used the laws I've learned to clean some junk off my credit report too. So I'm not just a talker, I put things into action, and with this knowledge and experience I don't fear this false belief that others have called "Authority". I'm a free man, and as long as I don't violate others life, liberty, or property, then there is no crime, end of story!

What ever happened to land of the free, home of the brave? We Americans really need to grow a pair, seriously.

Sgt Silbaugh out!

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-2016, 01:05 PM   #2
Mr_Fixit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silbaugh4liberty View Post
Lol, I really got you guys going!! Look Jim, I greatly appreciate all you efforts and attending meetings and everything. The fact of the matter is, look at the number of fish, lobster, etc. that recreational anglers take versus Commercial anglers. Second, let's see how much of this money from the licenses go into things such as the WSB hatcheries or other hatcheries for that matter. All these government kooks don't give a damn, and that's my honest to God opinion, take it or leave it.

Secondly, all licenses are contracts with the government via your strawman (all caps, corporate fiction, name) created at birth with your birth certificate, in order to do business with us. Which is the reason why millions of unconstitutional laws have been created since our last bankruptcy (U.S.) in 1933, and since the creation of HJR. 192.

Third, I don't hire lawyers, because they're officers of the court. Therfore I will always go Pro per/ pro se. It's actually funny how nervous I make judges and prosecutors when you actually KNOW your rights and the laws.

And yes, I am too a sucker and purchased a license. So I don't try to push the limits.

Think about this, how come you never see DFG at the piers? These people use way too many poles, keep short fish etc. Even calling to report people, the DFG don't care, why? Because they have no jurisdiction, since all those pier fisherman have no license , aka contract with them.

By the way, I'm not just a talker. I've defeated crap charges before for traffic, and I would easily do the same from a ticket from DFG. I've actually used the laws I've learned to clean some junk off my credit report too. So I'm not just a talker, I put things into action, and with this knowledge and experience I don't fear this false belief that others have called "Authority". I'm a free man, and as long as I don't violate others life, liberty, or property, then there is no crime, end of story!

What ever happened to land of the free, home of the brave? We Americans really need to grow a pair, seriously.

Sgt Silbaugh out!

Cheers

AMEN! Especially that last part!

I have also been actively fighting unjust laws nationwide. I dont typically go to court because I have been able to resolve issues via leveraging public officials and the media. I have been on 10 News a few times fighting complete nonsense from various sources. Escondido School district backed down on some stupidity when I made them look like morons during a news interview.

Once these "Officials" realize you are not going to simply pay your ticket and vanish into the herd of cattle, but step up and take a stance, they tend to back down. I think the reason for this is, as Silbaugh pointed out, an empowered individual with the cahones to stand up to them is far too intimidating. Standing up to the bully does not always defeat him, but it usually does. And when it doesnt, the bully is more insecure.

That being said, I also dont break the law simply because I disagree with them. I also carry my expensive piece of paper "Contract" with me every trip.
Mr_Fixit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 07:22 AM   #3
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Supreme cast court ruling - for Federal Rights

I read the Murdock v. PEnnsylvania case and the effects were:

"The privilege in question exists apart from state authority. It is guaranteed the people by the federal constitution." The state does not have the power to license or tax a right guaranteed to the people.

To my knowledge our state constitution has not been amended and the right to fish is not a federal right. A class action law suit should be filed against the state if it is found that the state is illegally penalizing people for not having a fishing license....

I emailed the fish licensing board on what grounds is the Fishing License being enforced if its out constitutional right to fish and i outlined the different sections in question.

I have yet to receive an answer....

I will document any answer if any, and i will gopro the discussion when i get harassed on the water again from DFG, wildlife or whatever....

Either they will have to amend the constitution, or they will have to penalize heavily for fishing fines... i am still not aware of how the state is able to enforce fishing license.

just like when CHP puts up DUI check points...

ill research the matter more...

*keep in the mind that many people work for Ca wildlife DFG, i am specifically talking about fishing not hunting.*

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it

Last edited by wiredantz; 08-26-2016 at 07:28 AM.
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 09:44 AM   #4
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredantz View Post
I read the Murdock v. PEnnsylvania case and the effects were:

"The privilege in question exists apart from state authority. It is guaranteed the people by the federal constitution." The state does not have the power to license or tax a right guaranteed to the people.

To my knowledge our state constitution has not been amended and the right to fish is not a federal right. A class action law suit should be filed against the state if it is found that the state is illegally penalizing people for not having a fishing license....

I emailed the fish licensing board on what grounds is the Fishing License being enforced if its out constitutional right to fish and i outlined the different sections in question.

I have yet to receive an answer....

I will document any answer if any, and i will gopro the discussion when i get harassed on the water again from DFG, wildlife or whatever....

Either they will have to amend the constitution, or they will have to penalize heavily for fishing fines... i am still not aware of how the state is able to enforce fishing license.

just like when CHP puts up DUI check points...

ill research the matter more...

*keep in the mind that many people work for Ca wildlife DFG, i am specifically talking about fishing not hunting.*
License & Registration = contract. They don't care if something is unconstitutional because everything now days is under UCC (Uniform commercial code). Just know your rights, and if you feel that they've been personally violated after you've put them on notice, then you can go after them in litigation.

Old 08-26-2016, 10:37 AM   #5
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silbaugh4liberty View Post
License & Registration = contract. They don't care if something is unconstitutional because everything now days is under UCC (Uniform commercial code). Just know your rights, and if you feel that they've been personally violated after you've put them on notice, then you can go after them in litigation.

(learning= Frank)

THe federal constitution is the supreme law of the land.
So is the CA Constitution right under the Federal Constitution?

Is the UCC below the Constitution of CA?

So for California resident is it:
1) Federal Constitution
2) State Constitution
3) UCC - The Fishing license could be null and void if it is a breach of CA constitution

The only person who has a legal contract fishing license is yourself, i mean you have the only legal contract. If you don't sign it or its missing they don't have a contract because the signed fishing license is the legal contract.

So in terms my fishing license does anyone know what percentage actually goes into fish hatcheries- salt or fresh?

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it

Last edited by wiredantz; 08-26-2016 at 10:59 AM.
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 10:59 AM   #6
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
(learning= Frank)

1) Federal Constitution
2) State Constitution
3) UCC - The Fishing license could be null and void if it a breach of CA constitution
They operate in parallel. Not one over the other or vice versa.

https://youtu.be/-Cmc12Dvqhs

Last edited by Silbaugh4liberty; 08-26-2016 at 11:04 AM.
Silbaugh4liberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 11:17 AM   #7
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
(learning= Frank)

1) Federal Constitution
2) State Constitution
3) UCC - The Fishing license could be null and void if it is a breach of CA constitution

The only person who has a legal contract fishing license is yourself, i mean you have the only legal contract. If you don't sign it or its missing they don't have a contract because the signed fishing license is the legal contract.

So in terms my fishing license does anyone know what percentage actually goes into fish hatcheries- salt or fresh?
Notice how they say the fishing license is not valid until you sign it???? Think about that!!

Then check your driver's license--> it's got your signature too!!! Oh shit

Old 08-26-2016, 12:05 PM   #8
LSmoot

This is probably the most interesting thread I've seen on this site. I appreciate the info and opinions of all. It would be good to know if anyone has tried using the CA constitutional defense in court (article I, section 25), and if so how it turned out. I would seriously consider doing so should I ever get ticketed for accidentally forgetting my license at home. I wonder if CDFG (I like Game better, so that's what I call it) has seen this defense and therefore would be ready for it.
LSmoot is offline   Reply With Quote