Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2012, 09:04 PM   #1
tunaseeker
TB Metal Art

Alaska

Looking for some advice on Alaska vacation/fishing. I want to take my father to Alaska this summer. Can't affor to hit the big resorts and I am looking for some nice places to stay that won't break the bank, any packages would be good too. My father is getting up there, 74 yrs young but cant go out on a boat and get pounded with swells. Looking to do some sight seeing (Egles, Moose ect), relaxing, and hopefully a day or two of calm water fishing, even fishing from the banks is good. I have never been to Alaska but love the mtns and wildlife. My father moved us to Big Bear Lake when I was young and spent a considerable ammount of time up the hill. Appreciate any good feedback you guys got as I know many of ya have been to God's Country, not to say that LJ aint Thanks in advance!
Todd
tunaseeker is offline   Reply With Quote