Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 03-09-2018, 09:05 AM   #1
xpresso
Junior

my Pro Angler 14 just got jacked

Hi all,

San diego peeps, My 2012 pro angler was jacked yesterday from my warehouse. sand color but I have foot pedals though.

If you see a post on one selling Please hit me up.

thanks
ken
858-437-3128
xpresso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 08:03 PM   #2
monstahfish

Any more specific info that might help someone identify it quickly? Like mods or stickers. Sorry to hear about it that really sucks. Hopefully karma or the police get the bastards.
monstahfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 03:03 PM   #3
NICKWORN

I’ll keep an eye out

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpresso View Post
Hi all,

San diego peeps, My 2012 pro angler was jacked yesterday from my warehouse. sand color but I have foot pedals though.

If you see a post on one selling Please hit me up.

thanks
ken
858-437-3128
Should be easy to spot, tweekers aren’t smart enough to know a kayak missing a mirage drive is usually HOT. Sorry to hear about that, thiefs suck!!
NICKWORN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 04:27 PM   #4
Mr. NiceGuy
Manic for Life

In addition to the local craigslist, two websites to monitor:

www.offerup.com

and this site that compiles from all craigslists:

www.searchtempest.com
Old 03-10-2018, 04:30 PM   #5
Mr. NiceGuy
Manic for Life

Do you have the hull number to ID your kayak if necessary?

I don't know where mine is either. Good time to write it down again.
Old 03-13-2018, 11:47 AM   #6
xpresso
Junior

Rod holders, and Kayak attack stickers. I used it maybe 6 times....sucks but happens.

I just found out that FEDEX, my next door neighbors may have video of the scum bags. I have a police report to get the video! Wish me luck.

If not i'll be looking for a new yak soon..
Old 03-13-2018, 12:39 PM   #7
xpresso
Junior

Update, the detective that is on my case is a hard core fisherman. I think he is more mad than me. LOL. They are pulling video...this should be solved soon!!!:lol hello:
Old 03-13-2018, 01:21 PM   #8
dpricenator

Quote:
Update, the detective that is on my case is a hard core fisherman. I think he is more mad than me. LOL. They are pulling video...this should be solved soon!!!:lol hello:
That's awesome news!

Back in the day I used MySPACE to help the cops solve who broke into my car. All I lost was a check book and my wife's Chanel Sunglasses, but I paid WAY too much for those shades. The next day, my bank called me when they tried to cash one of the checks. Happened to be check #0001, because I never use checks and they were over a year old. Anyway, they got her name, but did not get the address, before she took off. I found her on MySpace and sent the link to my detective. She had multiple pictures of herself at her high school, so they went by there the next day. He stopped by my house later that evening to drop off the sunglasses. He said that her car was full of stuff stolen cars all around the neighborhood. And that they had plenty to arrest her and her boyfriend, and would not need our glasses in order to get a conviction.

Good Luck Bro. Even if you don't get the yak back, they will get what's coming their way soon enough.
dpricenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 01:36 PM   #9
xpresso
Junior

thanks man. Yeah it feels much better in my gut...I felt sort of sick for the last few days, thinking about how long I saved (I dont use family money for my toys) to finally get my yak. Only to have it stolen.

If I do find out, two things may happen, one is arrest...second I should never say or post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpricenator View Post
That's awesome news!

Back in the day I used MySPACE to help the cops solve who broke into my car. All I lost was a check book and my wife's Chanel Sunglasses, but I paid WAY too much for those shades. The next day, my bank called me when they tried to cash one of the checks. Happened to be check #0001, because I never use checks and they were over a year old. Anyway, they got her name, but did not get the address, before she took off. I found her on MySpace and sent the link to my detective. She had multiple pictures of herself at her high school, so they went by there the next day. He stopped by my house later that evening to drop off the sunglasses. He said that her car was full of stuff stolen cars all around the neighborhood. And that they had plenty to arrest her and her boyfriend, and would not need our glasses in order to get a conviction.

Good Luck Bro. Even if you don't get the yak back, they will get what's coming their way soon enough.

Last edited by xpresso; 03-13-2018 at 01:41 PM.
Old 03-13-2018, 02:59 PM   #10
Mr. NiceGuy
Manic for Life

Quote:
That's great. I hope he catches his fish. Hopefully the prick who stole your kayak will get gaffed in the process.

When he catches the scumbag and gets your kayak back, let's host a fisherman's barbecue party for him at the beach in celebration and gratitude.
Old 03-13-2018, 03:30 PM   #11
xpresso
Junior

I told him he can use my kayak any time, I would even drop it off full of gear, and killer sandwich and a few cold ones!
Old 03-14-2018, 07:16 AM   #12
dpricenator

Just be sure this only ends up in 1 arrest.
dpricenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 11:31 AM   #13
skrilla

Any serial numbers on the hull?