Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
Randy214
Junior

Life time CA Fishing License

For a quick laugh, skip to the red text at the bottom. This guy can't be serious!

"You Have The Right To Fish In California By Law!

Article 1 Section 25 of the current State of California Constitution Says:

Section 25. The people shall have the RIGHT TO FISH upon and from the public lands of the State and in the waters thereof, excepting upon lands set aside for fish hatcheries, and no land owned by the State shall ever be sold or transferred without reserving in the people the absolute right to fish thereupon; and no law shall ever be passed making it a crime for the people to enter upon the public lands within the State for the purpose of fishing in any water containing fish that have been planted therein by the State; provided, that the legislature may by statute, provide for the season when and the conditions under which the different species of fish may be taken. [New section adopted November 8, 1910.] (Emphasis Added)

This section of the Constitution was copied verbatim from the 2011-20012 Edition of the California State Constitution book published by the California State Legislature which I received from State Senator Doug LaMalfa. You may contact his office in Sacramento by phone and request your own free copy at (916) 435-0744 or Call your own district representative depending on which ever County you are in.

FOR CONVENIENCE, I have reduced this section of the law which declares your -- RIGHT TO FISH -- down to a business size card and had them printed and laminated to fit in a wallet, purse, or tackle box.

I am offering cards for sale for the nominal price of $5.00 Dollars each, shipping included.

While fishing in Oroville Lake recently, I have personally handed this card to a California State Department of Fish and Game Officer who was demanding to see my license to fish. After taking time to read it, his response as he handed it back to me was, "Thank You", after which he asked, "Why is it that you don't feel the need to purchase a fishing license?" To which I responded, "Because I don't see the need to purchase something which I already own. He then bid me good luck and went on his way.
Randy214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
inbx3

So does this mean there is no MLPA?
inbx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #3
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

oh boy, whats going on today?
microwave, check.
set for 2:30, check.
hit start button, check.
popcorn popping, check.

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:23 PM   #4
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus kid View Post
microwave, check.
hit start button, check.
popcorn popping, check.
I use the mini-bags, its only takes about 1:42 and You can get back to the regularly scheduled program much faster.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #5
mtnbykr2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus kid View Post
microwave, check.
hit start button, check.
popcorn popping, check.
I thought it was a minute for most microwavable packaging
The person selling those cards will probably do well, technically, it is still in the constitution, but his story was not based out of this "corrupt state" we live in....
It's been two minutes thirty seconds....I smell popcorn burning, go to the cabinet and get another package, you ruined that one....

Last edited by mtnbykr2; 08-13-2012 at 03:49 PM.
mtnbykr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:30 PM   #6
GR6RR
Lucky Fisher

Old 08-13-2012, 03:37 PM   #7
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR6RR View Post
you photoshop skills are falling off!

dang nab it, burned mine too, 1:42 may be the magic #

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

Old 08-13-2012, 03:40 PM   #8
Drake

You're all just a bunch of haters.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:43 PM   #9
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
You're all just a bunch of haters.
said the hater.

Old 08-13-2012, 08:14 PM   #10
PE.rider

BTW, stay away from the buttered popcorn... studies have shown that it may lead to Alzheimers:

http://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/news...-to-alzheimers

As for the CA Constitution snippet, the section that is legally controlling is where it states:

"provided, that the legislature may by statute, provide for the season when and the conditions under which the different species of fish may be taken."

Basically, this means that the bureaucrats may exact fees, taxes, and dictate the time and conditions under which you can fish for a particular species of fish.

... "I fought the law and ...law won."
PE.rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:18 PM   #11
oneyedeer

Man what a sucker I am the Fiance proposed to me with a Lifetime fishing license so I couldn't say no all this time I could have bought it for 5bucks what a cheap slut I am
oneyedeer is offline   Reply With Quote