Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
Lookin2hookem
Junior

Fishing with a noob(ish) 6/3/12

Hey all, I've been monitoring this forum for a bit and I'm breaking my silence! I've gone out a few times in La Jolla and even paid a guide and have gotten skunked almost every single time...Last time I hooked into something big but get excited and snapped the line....SOOOO, with that said, I'm gonna launch tomorrow morning from La Jolla and wanted to see if there were gonna be any of you out there that would like to join and maybe show me a few pointers. I know that it's not a truly sweet deal, but I figure if you're gonna be out there anyway, I promise that I won't slow you down! I appreciate all of the info that you guys have on this site and also that has been shared with me in person. Take care and happy fishing!
Lookin2hookem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
berkeley.william
THRESHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookin2hookem View Post
Hey all, I've been monitoring this forum for a bit and I'm breaking my silence! I've gone out a few times in La Jolla and even paid a guide and have gotten skunked almost every single time...Last time I hooked into something big but get excited and snapped the line....SOOOO, with that said, I'm gonna launch tomorrow morning from La Jolla and wanted to see if there were gonna be any of you out there that would like to join and maybe show me a few pointers. I know that it's not a truly sweet deal, but I figure if you're gonna be out there anyway, I promise that I won't slow you down! I appreciate all of the info that you guys have on this site and also that has been shared with me in person. Take care and happy fishing!
i am heading down there tomorrow morning you can tag along if you want i am no pro i am pretty new to ocean kayak fishing but hey if we get skunked we can do it together lol what time you going?
berkeley.william is offline   Reply With Quote