Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2010, 08:27 PM   #1
Rusty

Almost lost a yellow

I was headed back in from a nice day fishing and had my trailer backed in the water pulling my skiff out to put it on the trailer. The next thing i know some dude on a creme pro angler slams into my trailer and smacks into my boat. I said oops then after a few minutes asked the guy if he could fit through the space between the trailer and the boat to get put of my way. BTW there was about 20 yards of open landing space on either side of me so there was no excuse for his poor landing. Anyway, the guy never said a word... not a sorry, hi or anything. He just had a crappy look on his face and headed in. After i pulled the truck.up to strap down my boat i saw i had a broken tail light, and the guy had left to get his car, leaving a 7# yellow in his yak. For some reason i talked myself out of taking it home with me. Moral of the story: have some respect... treat others like you want to be treated, and if you treat the wrong people with disrespect you will find yourself missing your fish when you get back to your kayak. Just a friendly warning.

Also to the guy who just walked up and looked in my skiff for fish. Say hi, how you doin and did you catch and fish and i might show them to you and and maybe even share where got them. I keep them in a compartment under my seat where you will never see them if you're a nosey prick... it is also just rude and annoying to just walk up and look in someones boat when they're standing next to it. How would you like if i walked up to your car and poked my head in your window while you were sitting in it. Again, have some repect.

This is not in general discussion because i want it to be seen and it mentions a fish.

Last edited by Rusty; 08-24-2010 at 08:45 PM. Reason: grammar
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote