Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-31-2009, 06:01 PM   #1
fishmaster015
Junior

boats at la jolla

i noticed a small whlaer was launched from oex but i was wondering if any other boats can be launched from there and if not where is the nearest launch for a boat. ive never fished la joll abut i wold love to join the kayak obsession or find a way to get my cousins boat out there. i appologize for all of my questions but i have been readding on this board and have thought of many. how far from shore is the fishing? any recomendations on geting started wold be awesome.
thanks all and happy new year

hope to get my first yellow in the new year
fishmaster015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
CurtyL

if you can drag it to the waters edge and get the motor running you can launch right there. folks launch little whalers and rigid hulls all the time. some use trailers backed down to the waters edge. just motor out past the pencil buoy and everything west is legal to fish. for now. use one of these and you're G2. have fun and always have a PFD (yes thats a joke).
CurtyL is offline   Reply With Quote