Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 06-08-2015, 01:04 PM   #1
Mobsan

2012 Olive Hobie PA 14

This is the third time trying to post and I'm tired of re typing the same thing, so here is a link to my Craiglist posting. Asking $3000 for everything, cell 858 395-0216. Thanks for looking. Matt http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/boa/5061934903.html
Mobsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 03:56 PM   #2
GR6RR
Lucky Fisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobsan View Post
Up for sale is a beautiful olive PA 14 with all the goodies you need to get on the water. Very well cared for and stored in my folks garage. It has only been in the water once in the last 24+ months. I bought it new in 2012 used it 20 or so times. I'm now married with a 21 month and 2 month old, so my days of freedom and carefree fishing all day are on hold for a while. Includes all stock parts and extras including; 2 side mounted rod holders, 2 rear tube insert rod holder, Hobie Live-well and bait net, Lowrance HDS5 with marine battery and dry mounted transducer, wheels, tailgate extender/T-bar, nice fish gaff, manual bilge pump, Hobie anchor, and probably other stuff I forgot to mention. Not desperate to sell it since they hold their value, just don't see the point in keeping something I don't have time to enjoy. I believe new PA 14s go for over $3000 plus tax.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers[/url]
Old 06-10-2015, 10:24 AM   #3
Mobsan

Thanks for attaching the link GR6RR! My baby was crying and I was growing impatient with the computer. Do you think I'm asking too much or no one needs to jump into the sport all at once with a $3000 PA?

Last edited by Mobsan; 06-10-2015 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Misspelled members name
Old 06-11-2015, 06:16 PM   #4
captnblood34

They seem to hold their value because the MSRP tag on a NEW one is priced pretty high. Unfortunately anything USED, the average Joe expects to see it reflected in the price. That's with anything though, food for thought. Good luck with the sale!

J
captnblood34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 09:07 AM   #5
Mobsan

Price Drop On Hobie Pro Angler

I just lost my Rob Allen 120cm with reel and Mori slip tip a couple days ago. I'm super bummed and now need a new YT/WSB gun. Dropping the price to $2800. Would entertain cash and nice Riffe or Sea Sniper as well