Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2007, 07:42 PM   #1
jscott

Happy Holidays All!

Happy Holidays to you all! Tis the time to appreciate our loved ones and our shared beloved passtime. This year has been a good year to me==> I've enjoyed the time OTW with friends and the few memorable catches I was lucky enough to snag!
2007 enabled me my first T (111#)and my biggest YT (28#). In 2008, I will be still hunting for the legal wsb and some baja exotics (tuna/dorado/rooster, etc.)==> these will be on my wish lists for 2008. Will try to beat my personal best 20# hali and want to get my first lobster limit hooping. I plan to get into a few new areas, and perhaps some mothershipping. **New GOAL** 10#+ Sand Bass that will let me violate her!lol
Lofty goals for '08...but if I can check a few off==> I'll be a happy camper and have goals for '09!

-Jason
jscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 02:38 AM   #2
sdcityboy

sounds like a nice list of new years resolutions. happy holidays! i for one plan on actually getting that bait tank instead of just talking about it and getting out of the bay and into the big blue. i'm new to salt and yakin and have learned tons from all the guys on this site. thanx to all!
sdcityboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 06:26 PM   #3
Iceman
Administrator

Merry Christmas

From the Allen clan