Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2015, 01:19 PM   #1
JeffB

Lost Wheelez cart for hobie

Left my wheels sitting on the tail gate of my truck when I drove off Sunday morning around 11am. They are shortened to just barely fit through the scupper so that it does not interfere with the bait tank. It has a hole pre drill with a pin attached to it with braided line. Smaller sized grey balloon wheels. I'm pretty sure it popped off the back on the street going to the launch by the beach. If you found them and would be willing to return them I would be truly great full. I put in 16hrs on the water Sat night/ Sunday, so I was a little careless.

Thanks again.
Old 09-28-2015, 03:42 PM   #2
ful-rac
Emperor

Duuude that sucks man! I hate losin' stuff...!

Hopefully you scored!
Old 09-28-2015, 04:52 PM   #3
JeffB

Nope, didn't catch what I wanted. However I waited till grey light to catch a sure thing. Went away from the crowd to where I caught a few the other night and landed 4 yellers between 20-25# and had a few more pull off. They were slapping at it on the way up on the Tady.

Oh yea, snapped my brand new Terez rod, $359 gone like that. Hopefully the exchange goes smooth. I heard you have to have a receipt to swap out Shimano rods
Old 09-28-2015, 06:56 PM   #4
DanaPT

Nice on the yellers. I traded a shimano rod at the shop in irvine. No questions asked. Isreal the employee pulled out a catalog and let me pick out a new rod.

Hope it works that way with you.
DanaPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 07:20 AM   #5
octico

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffB View Post
Nope, didn't catch what I wanted. However I waited till grey light to catch a sure thing. Went away from the crowd to where I caught a few the other night and landed 4 yellers between 20-25# and had a few more pull off. They were slapping at it on the way up on the Tady.

Oh yea, snapped my brand new Terez rod, $359 gone like that. Hopefully the exchange goes smooth. I heard you have to have a receipt to swap out Shimano rods
Lots of the Terez rods breaking lately, you are the fourth person I have heard break a Terez.

No receipt needed. Depending on when the rod was made they will exchange it, if it is one of the newer ones Shimano will charge an exchange fee. I went to the service center in Irvine. Good luck
octico is offline   Reply With Quote