Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2016, 06:33 PM   #1
Mahigeer

Agreat deal has changed...vis-ÃX-vis Catalina Express.

The Catalina Express has changed their policy regarding the Birthday Promotion.
Now they require a full paid passenger to accompany the Birthday person.
I knew it was too good to last. So far I have enjoyed the free ride for five trips.
Not sure it is a value to go on my BD anymore.

Here is more information about the promotion:

Valid for round-trip travel for two with the purchase of one full fare Adult ticket on your Birthday in 2017. You must travel together round-trip.
Whether you are Senior, Child or Infant, the reservations MUST be made for two full fare Adult tickets to participate in the Birthday Promotion.
You MUST begin travel on your actual birth date. You may return anytime within 30 days after your departure date.
You must provide proof of your birth date and valid identification. Valid IDs accepted are Driver's licenses, State or Government issued IDs or government issued passports. If you are under age 18 and do not have any of the above, either an original or notarized birth certificate must be shown. School IDs or children security IDs are not acceptable. Photocopies, electronic copies or photos of your ID are not acceptable.
Your valid ID name must match Birthday Pass.
Valid for general seating only.
Subject to availability.
No refunds, no cash value, non-transferable
Mahigeer is offline   Reply With Quote