Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2009, 08:31 AM   #1
DESTROYER

Game On-Finally!

Stopped by Jim's house last night to pick up my copy of Game On. Jim asked my if I wanted to watch the film and have a beer with him...twist my arm!

All I can say is that I am proud to be a part of such a epic production. They camera crew really caught kayak fishing at its finest. The shots are insane and I got to say that I am a little jealous that Jim got to go fish so many cool places. This is going to be one of those movies I watch in the winter day after day when the fishing is less than stellar. This movie will show you that there are so many option out there to try something new. Just when you think your a extreme kayaker, there is someone out there doing something on a kayak that you would never dream of. Howard Mckim catching an undbelievable Alaskan Halibut and fighting it for 8 hours.Or guys launching into the dark when the weather is below 40 to catch striped bass. This Movie is awesome and I'm not just saying that because I'm in it. Go get your copy from OEX Shops today!

Congratulations to Jim for being part of such a cool adventure. Your excitment for the sport is really captured in this film. You have done amazing things for our sport. Thanks again for being such a good friend and inviting me down to hang with such amazing group of people.

One last thing! This movie will show you just how small we really are. There is a huge world out there. It is very important that we all get along, treat each other with respect, and honor diversity. We all have got into kayak fishing as a hobby, so lets put attitudes aside in 2009, go catch some fish and have a good time.

Tight Lines-Matt Moyer
DESTROYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:37 AM   #2
buttchaser
Float Tuber

The video was great I'm adding it to my fishing video collection
buttchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:04 AM   #3
Siebler

And for those that are not San Diego Locals....

http://www.kayakfishingsupplies.com/...Game-On/Detail

Siebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:07 AM   #4
Jim Sammons LJKF

As always Matt thanks for the kind words. I am glad you liked it as much as I do. I really feel like the movie shows how much fun you can have in this sport.

CJ great job on getting that up so fast. Thanks
JimSammons.com
Jim Sammons LJKF is offline   Reply With Quote