Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 09-06-2012, 07:50 AM   #41
ful-rac
Emperor

Lifeproof ram mount

I got my lifeproof mounted on my kayak with a ram mount. Works great for listening to music, or lets talk hookup on the weekends. Easy to change channels too!

Old 09-06-2012, 07:57 AM   #42
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
I got my lifeproof mounted on my kayak with a ram mount. Works great for listening to music, or lets talk hookup on the weekends. Easy to change channels too!

Show off

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:19 AM   #43
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

I circled the ram mount along with the lifeproof case here...

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:44 AM   #44
ful-rac
Emperor

Oh shit Gangnam Style!!!!!

Get back to work Frank!!!!
Old 09-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #45
GR6RR
Lucky Fisher

Old 09-06-2012, 09:57 AM   #46
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

no leash, or even a float on your phone Tony, your going to Jorge that phone if you keep it up!

BTW that's the biggest Fuggin sand dab I have ever seen.

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #47
FlyFishinYakr

Location: Nor Cal...30 min from Bodega/Tomales Bay, 1hr from Clear Lake, 2+ hr to Berryessa & the Delta
Thanks for the review. I'm waiting for the iPhone 5 to come out and since the dimensions are different I'll have to use my Aquapak case that I use for my BB. until they make one for the 5. Or I may stay with my Aquapak, since it was only half of what the lifeproof retails for and has never failed me yet.
FFY
FlyFishinYakr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:29 AM   #48
GR6RR
Lucky Fisher

Old 11-14-2012, 01:17 AM   #49
Samaraknell
Junior

Sometimes I really like cell phones, and change it often.Last year i got a LG Chocolate one, but at my angry moment i throw it away, so it died! And this year i bought this kind of cell phone with cheap price, but i am afraid of his fate then. I hate the noises of irrelevant calls,you know sometimes i just want to be alone, that is enough, anyone knows how can i do? I have got a cell phone jammer in Google, but I heve no idea of it, ask some profession for help!
Samaraknell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:24 AM   #50
hook1fred

bought my life proof 6 months ago at best buy it works as advertised
hook1fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:29 PM   #51
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellschmertz View Post
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the mini cell phone jammer lte has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of wifi jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #52
dmrides

I am on my third case in just over a year. The cases keeps tearing and falling apart with what i would call very normal use. Great customer service (they have sent me two new cases free of charge and say this is my last replacement), but not exactly what I would call LifeProof.
dmrides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:55 PM   #53
IslanderFishing

Has anyone tried the new OtterBox Armor Series? Steep in price, but may be worth the investment?

http://www.otterbox.com/armor-series...efault,pg.html

Details:
iPhone 5 Armor Series, $99.95
The OtterBox iPhone 5 Armor Series case is a reinvention of an OtterBox classic that brings protection against water, drops, dust and crushing force. Metal latches, o-ring seal, port covers and mesh coverings keep water out and allow the Armor Series case for iPhone 5 to be completely waterproof. This case was made with confidence. We encourage you to use it with some.
IslanderFishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:14 AM   #54
kareem korn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmrides View Post
I am on my third case in just over a year. The cases keeps tearing and falling apart with what i would call very normal use. Great customer service (they have sent me two new cases free of charge and say this is my last replacement), but not exactly what I would call LifeProof.

Good to know. Mine peeled all the rubber lip off the lens. I still keep it in my trunks when surf fishing.
I'll see if they'll replace it.
kareem korn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:04 AM   #55
Raskal311

$80? holly chit bat man.
Raskal311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:44 AM   #56
ful-rac
Emperor

My lifeproof case is still holding up well, I did get a spectra burn on the top of it caused by a BSB a couple of weeks ago....that sucked but the case is still intact and still lifeproof!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:11 AM   #57
Fish Taco

Otterbox Armor Waterproof Case VS LifeProof

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslanderFishing View Post
Has anyone tried the new OtterBox Armor Series? Steep in price, but may be worth the investment?

http://www.otterbox.com/armor-series...efault,pg.html

Details:
iPhone 5 Armor Series, $99.95
The OtterBox iPhone 5 Armor Series case is a reinvention of an OtterBox classic that brings protection against water, drops, dust and crushing force. Metal latches, o-ring seal, port covers and mesh coverings keep water out and allow the Armor Series case for iPhone 5 to be completely waterproof. This case was made with confidence. We encourage you to use it with some.
Just got the iPhone 5. I'm being extra cautious I know, but went ahead and sent it out to Liquipel for their new 2.0 coating - should be back here tomorrow. In the meantime, I plan to pick up a case to put it in as it's main source of waterproofness while out kayak fishing. I have been looking at these two cases (LifeProof & the new Otterbox iPhone Armor Waterproof Series) as contenders. Problem is that so far I have yet to find the Otterbox case so I can physically look at it to check it out... it was only released for sale last Friday (2/22) and supposedly AT&T will be the only retailer initially selling these via retail. I went to my local AT&T store and they were clueless, didn't even know about it or its release last Friday... great. LifeProof looks like a pretty good option but I've read a lot of reviews where users were complaining about the audio being muffled... people hearing you speak, and/or hearing what's coming through the phone. In addition, I'm hearing some complaints here on this thread as well about longevity and tearing and whatnot... hmmm... what to do, what to do...

Sure would like to see the new Otterbox up close before making a commitment... anyone know more info about these?

Thanks,

- Ken

Redondo Beach, CA
2011 Malibu Stealth 14
Fish Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #58
Scorch

Send a message via AIM to Scorch
Phone Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsafety View Post
Here is a data sheet that I forgot to include in the review.

Bob

Attachment 4910
where did you get it ?
Scorch is offline   Reply With Quote