Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 01-25-2018, 09:09 AM   #1
Kaleb

New Rental Business KFSD

We are a Veteran owned kayak fishing rental company, based out of San Diego, CA. Kayak Fishing San Diego, is owned & operated by dedicated kayak fishermen. We love the sport so much, and wanted to find a way to share our passion with others. Our rental fleet, will allow you to take out one of our amazing yaks, outfitted and rigged for fishing, or any on the water adventure! Whether you are looking to hook into a Yellowtail, tour La Jolla shores, or simply spend the day out on the water, our kayaks will give you the experience you are looking for.

WHAT IS INCLUDED?

Rentals include:
-Hobie Pro Angler, Outback or revolution
-Life Vest (PFD)
-Pedal Drive System
-Paddle
-Bait Tank
-Battery
-Dry box for keys phone and wallet

WHO NEEDS THIS SERVICE?

-Anyone looking for a relaxing and fun adventure on our local waters.
-Shore fisherman looking for a fun way to reach deeper fishing grounds.
-Those thinking about trying kayak fishing for the first time.
-Kayak fisherman looking to try some of the best kayaks on the market before making a purchase.
-Kayak fisherman looking to share the experience with friends and family.

WHAT ARE YOUR HOURS AND AVAILABILITY?

Monday - Sunday
-Delivery available to La Jolla, Mission Bay and San Diego Bay

6am-6pm

Starting at $65 for a Half day trip.
PRICING STRUCTURE INCLUDED IN PHOTOS.

For more information or to schedule a rental please contact

Please Text or Call 850-293-1272

Reply Email: Kayakfishingsandiego@gmail

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Kayakfishingsd/

Instagram
@kayakfishingsd
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00Y0Y_CFwiCt44Et_600x450.jpg (16.1 KB, 461 views)
File Type: jpg 00a0a_eiFeG1FdrJ3_600x450.jpg (9.8 KB, 456 views)
File Type: jpg 00303_IdmBD4M1NJ_600x450.jpg (9.3 KB, 453 views)
File Type: jpg 00r0r_gnRCZbQA3W2_600x450.jpg (9.7 KB, 457 views)
File Type: jpg 20180120_070920.jpg (57.3 KB, 455 views)
File Type: jpg 20171230_112623.jpg (46.0 KB, 457 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20171127_021236_863.jpg (108.4 KB, 458 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20171112_113843_015.jpg (120.3 KB, 457 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20171113_211419_096.jpg (89.3 KB, 460 views)
Kaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 09:57 AM   #2
BenCantrell

This looks great! I've been following you on Instagram for a while, always enjoy your posts.
BenCantrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 12:24 PM   #3
Kaleb

Ive seen your massive species list on IG super impressive!
Kaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 03:10 PM   #4
PaleShade
Junior

You guys have done amazing work with creating this community. I'm pretty sure that you would benefit from simple training for all the people arriving at the camp, so you don't have any. I can expect issues from individuals that don't want to follow the basic rules. I remember running a camp for kids back in my youth and the instructors were all kids from high school watching younger peers than them. If I had software like the ones https://www.docsie.io/blog/training_manual_template/ provides our days things would be way simpler for me to create some safety training. It took me forever to write them myself on a piece of paper.

Last edited by PaleShade; 05-17-2021 at 06:01 PM.
PaleShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 11:15 AM   #5
NICKWORN

LMAO

Dude this post is from 2018 and im pretty sure he parted ways with the company, but it was legit, i used it a few times for some of my friends who didnt have a kayak...
NICKWORN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 10:39 AM   #6
Salty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NICKWORN View Post
Dude this post is from 2018 and im pretty sure he parted ways with the company, but it was legit, i used it a few times for some of my friends who didnt have a kayak...
Anyone know if there are any places between SD and OC that provide services like this still? I always have family and friends saying they'd want to come try kayak fishing with me some day, but there's no way I could give them the same experience when I'm on my fully-kitted Outback and their rental offers little more than a rod holder. If I knew there was a place I could rent a decked-out Outback or PA with livewell and FF for $100-150ish a day, I'd do it in a heartbeat!
Salty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 05:09 PM   #7
FISH11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
Anyone know if there are any places between SD and OC that provide services like this still? I always have family and friends saying they'd want to come try kayak fishing with me some day, but there's no way I could give them the same experience when I'm on my fully-kitted Outback and their rental offers little more than a rod holder. If I knew there was a place I could rent a decked-out Outback or PA with livewell and FF for $100-150ish a day, I'd do it in a heartbeat!
Give Glenn a call at sandogkayakadventures.com, on his site he posts that he has Hobie kayaks for rent an well as his guided kayak fishing trip, and even mother ship kayak fishing trips in Mexico. Tight Lines!
Old 05-21-2021, 05:17 AM   #8
Daskwer
Junior

Your suggestion sounds interesting. I need to think about it. Creating your own rental business sounds tempting. My friends and I often go fishing, but we usually have everything of our own. You gave me the idea to create a VIP house with ponds full of fish. So that different celebrities or rich people who want to go fishing in peace come there. To do this, I will most likely need the help of factoring companies, and I understand all the benefits of invoice factoring. However, it would help if I also found an excellent place to make it easy for everyone to get there. What do you think about this idea? I think it sounds interesting.

Last edited by Daskwer; 05-25-2021 at 02:50 AM.
Daskwer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 01:11 PM   #9
Salty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH11 View Post
Give Glenn a call at sandogkayakadventures.com, on his site he posts that he has Hobie kayaks for rent an well as his guided kayak fishing trip, and even mother ship kayak fishing trips in Mexico. Tight Lines!
Thanks for the tip! That Double Mothership Tuna Trip sound like bucket-list material....
Salty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 04:53 AM   #10
Flounder

Kayaks Rentals

I am a licensed kayak guide, Sd bay, lj, mission bay, Point Loma kelp. I use pro anglers and currently have 3 as well as a outback. All gear and instruction provided for target species. Website and Facebook pages are a work in progress but for the future here they are soaknbait.com @soaknbait fb or just pm me
Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 08:48 PM   #11
Sakana Seeker
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
I am a licensed kayak guide, Sd bay, lj, mission bay, Point Loma kelp. I use pro anglers and currently have 3 as well as a outback. All gear and instruction provided for target species. Website and Facebook pages are a work in progress but for the future here they are soaknbait.com @soaknbait fb or just pm me
Will vouch for Mr. Flounder. Dude is fishy as all hell!
Sakana Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 03:26 PM   #12
Jxjones

Second the Motion on SanDog

I know this is an old post, but if you're looking for a kayak guide service, Glenn runs a class-act business. A US Navy veteran, he's honest, trustworthy, and above all, fishy! And, he runs with some of the most experienced guides in SD. Look him up if you are in the market for a kayak guide. https://sandogkayakadventures.com
Jxjones is offline   Reply With Quote