Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2015, 06:19 PM   #61
monkeyfishturds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznronin View Post
And yet there you are making fun of the guys that have fished the MALIBU area for over a decade like your superior or cool. Either fish it or don't. Report it or don't. Don't be keyboard warriors and talk tough mocking the locals and being hypocrites yourselves. Yeah, maybe some of you have done well the past 1,2,3 years you have been Kayakfishing. That's because the fishing has been good. The guys who have been Kayakfishing a long time are probably more protective of their spots because they have stuck with it even through years and years of bad fishing. They also stuck with it without having these little forums to pat themselves on the back and brag about what great fisherman they supposedly are. So the next time you want to fish MALIBU just do it instead of making yourselves look like ignorant newbs yourselves by posting stupid comments like the above^
This site was awesome back in the day. But when the local San Diego guys stopped posting and the L.A kooks took over, it brought a tear to my eye. Sorry if my opinion angers anyone, but it's just an opinion.
monkeyfishturds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 06:40 PM   #62
ful-rac
Emperor

Let's keep this rolln'

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfishturds View Post
This site was awesome back in the day. But when the local San Diego guys stopped posting and the L.A kooks took over, it brought a tear to my eye. Sorry if my opinion angers anyone, but it's just an opinion.

You mind tell'n us who these LA kooks are?
Old 03-17-2015, 06:56 PM   #63
monkeyfishturds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznronin View Post
Whenever I run into a newb like you guys at county I always try to help them if they have a good attitude and vibe. Ask guys like Roku for example. He's on this forum and other guys to. But they are like you guys above talking smack before you even experience it. Then your stinking attitude gets you stinking attitude back. there's a reason why some of the old timers that have been fishing that area for up to over 20 years don't welcome some people with open arms. It's not just the big mouths but the stupid attitudes like the comments above from guys that only fish when catching is easy and act like their name if ducking Neptune. That is all!
I don't know whether to say "well said" or "your just wasting your breath".
monkeyfishturds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 06:57 PM   #64
bubblehide

I've got a story or 2 about the bu, but I'll refrain. After all, the info the OP needed has already been stated. Be safe guys.
bubblehide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 07:38 PM   #65
HBOUND808

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
You mind tell'n us who these LA kooks are?

Look in the mirror............................................ ..............................................Just kidding....................................That was too easy!!!!
HBOUND808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 08:34 PM   #66
CaliHalikiller

Whether on a boat yak or from the surf I've been fishing that area for over 15+years never had a problem until 3 years ago when someone planted and stickers and wrote MLO on my jeep is when I said *uck um so I say,again *uck um if they don't like it go swallow a treble hook
CaliHalikiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 08:39 PM   #67
momo fish

What is a MLO?
momo fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 08:43 PM   #68
ful-rac
Emperor

Malibu locals only
Old 03-17-2015, 09:07 PM   #69
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Man I need to go fish there again! Good thing I drive a hoopty, nobody will know I'm from orange county! If my car gets fucked with, I'll know it's you Mo! ! Lol, jk bro
Old 03-18-2015, 06:38 AM   #70
Fiskadoro

Quote:
This site was awesome back in the day. But when the local San Diego guys stopped posting and the L.A kooks took over, it brought a tear to my eye.
Awwwwe.... shucks it must really suck being you. You are just so sensitive, well meaning, and sentimental.

I heard they closed down your favorite Malibu only message board and then tossed the archives. My condolences. Huge loss. Must be hard to be a big fish in a small pond without the pond.

Vandalize any trucks lately? A man of your stature needs to keep active in the community. Must be nice to be able bash some people here for just mentioning Malibu with disrespect!! Kinda like the good ole days, and for you it's probably a great way to generate some sense of purpose and a little continued self importance.

So how's fishing? Been kicking any Malibu butt? I don't want to brag but I'll tell you between you and I that repower of my skiff has been fantastic. Great fuel economy. Nice to fish the old Bu without worrying about traffic or parking.

We should compare notes
I'm often up at Neptunes. If you see the bike drop by!

I'll buy you a brew and we'll hash things out Mano a Mano, just don't touch the bike, it's just not done.

"Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fn with a man's automobile? I mean, don't f with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it. Vincent: It's just against the rules..."
Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:44 AM   #71
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Quote:

Does anyone even go to the malibu kayak site anymore?

i think this is the only awesome website that still lives,most people just go to facebook or instagram now, people even make fake username to talk about how not so awesome this site is...

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it

Last edited by wiredantz; 03-18-2015 at 06:51 AM.
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:52 AM   #72
Saba Slayer

Guide?

Sounds like somebody need a Fishing Guide...?
LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 06:55 AM   #73
ful-rac
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saba Slayer View Post
Sounds like somebody need a Fishing Guide...?
LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!
Nevermind a Guide....! JIMDAY is BACK!!!

Que: Bubblehide
Old 03-18-2015, 07:04 AM   #74
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
Nevermind a Guide....! JIMDAY is BACK!!! Que: Bubblehide
Sssshhhhhh... Don't tell Gary he'll try to get me posting again
Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:32 AM   #75
momo fish

Keep your calendar open and make it down and let's fish! I'll keep an eye out for your truck from the MLO's (who oddly enough don't even live here but claim they do).. Only local that does is George but that's a different story..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silbaugh4liberty View Post
Man I need to go fish there again! Good thing I drive a hoopty, nobody will know I'm from orange county! If my car gets fucked with, I'll know it's you Mo! ! Lol, jk bro
Old 03-18-2015, 12:57 PM   #76
StinkyMatt

Malibu is nothing but nice guys. I've always been treated with courtesy and respect. When I posted my rare catches I would receive high fives and kudos from the "local" guys. They were excited to know that timely posts were bringing new kayakers to their area which would enhance the experience for all of us.

Don't mess with the boo.

P.s. WSB are being taken in LJ right now.
StinkyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 02:07 PM   #77
momo fish

Well said Matt... Ran into you during my first few outings and nothing but friendly vibes..

But just stopped by today and ran into this guy.. Think he is one of the "locals" 😊

Old 03-18-2015, 02:12 PM   #78
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo fish View Post
Well said Matt... Ran into you during my first few outings and nothing but friendly vibes..

But just stopped by today and ran into this guy.. Think he is one of the "locals" 😊

Yup, saw that bike parked at Neptune's
Old 03-18-2015, 02:34 PM   #79
momo fish

Yup.. He is a cool dude!! Funny as heck..
Old 03-18-2015, 03:28 PM   #80
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

last time i saw him, someone took off his bicycle wheel for mentioning WSB and Malibu in the same sentence.

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote