Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
Schmitty
Junior

Hobie Outback FS

For Sale:

2007 or 08 Hobie Outback. (I can't remember the exact year, but it is the current body style) Sand brown color.

It's been garage kept (except for past month), has a few scratches, but is in excellent condition. Has standard mirage drive fins and rudder with Hobie brand seat, paddle and wheel kit.

It's only been in the salt twice and was rinsed immediately afterward. I'm selling because there's no H20 here in AZ and I don't get over to CA often enough to use it.

The boat is currently at my brother's house in San Clemente as the market for Yaks in AZ is nonexistent. His name is Brad and can be contacted @ 9four9-436-3550.

I've got a couple of items to ship over to him that go with the boat including: a NIB anchor trolley kit, Hobie Cooler, 2 scott rod holders, anchor bag w/ anchor, and tackle organizer.

I'm looking to get $1400 for the whole package.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Schmitty
Schmitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:45 PM   #2
Darkstar

pics help a lot.....

Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote