Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2020, 01:50 PM   #1
dsafety
Olivenhain Bob

Somehow this thread morphed into a diss session on the Hook 2. Add me to the list. When I fish with Mark, (Fish11) I can easily tell that his Elite is far better than my Hook2. The biggest complaint is that while the Elite can display multiple screens at the same time, the Hook 2 toggles between the screen options, repainting a new screen every time.

I got a great deal on my Hook 2 but sometimes you get what you pay for.
dsafety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2020, 04:32 PM   #2
Gflann

I have a Hook Reveal with the HDI Skimmer transducer. No serious complaints yet. I like having a split screen option. I’ve fished as deep as 250’ and have been able to pick up a hard bottom and fish. But I’m not here to promote it over the other Lowrance units because I only have experience with my Hook Reveal. I was pretty uneducated on fish finders when I was shopping for one so I went to Fast Lane and they recommended the Hook Reveal that they were carrying.

Last edited by Gflann; 12-09-2020 at 04:38 PM.
Gflann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 07:44 AM   #3
Flounder

I have the ti1 in 7” and it’s awesome. Huge step up from my striker 4. Totalscan etc. leaving in on my pa12. Just picked up a garmin 94sv for my pa14 over the ti2 9” deal. Ti2 was 599 and94sv was 699. I might get panoptix it his summer
Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote