Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2008, 09:16 AM   #1
Iceman
Administrator

WS Pungo 120

I got a couple of my Wilderness demos yesterday and quickly put a pair flush mounts on the SINK Pungo 120 and the Tarpon 140. I took the 120 this morning and Steve, the 140. Very fun lil kayak that paddles more like a 15 footer with great glide and tracking. Really feels stable with an obvious point of no return. Very easy to push along. Nicely contoured seat. I'll be grabbing this for more flat water fishing and hopefully some fresh water. If you are in need of a SINK for a day or a week to rent I got this one to demo and rent out.

Old 12-05-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
landwhale

Thanks Andy I enjoyed trying out both kayaks.The 140 paddles very nice and is a good boat to fish out ofand I really enjoyed the Pungo. This was my first time in a SINK kayak and really enjoyed it. The kayak paddles very easily, glides and the balance is very good. I also found the tray very handy the butter comtainer fit perfect. As Andy mentioned the new seats in the Wilderness kayaks are very comfortable.

landwhale is offline   Reply With Quote