Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2014, 07:28 PM   #41
Smthtnnr
Fishing Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron&Julie View Post
I am not the social person you are, and I don't know what's going on day to day, from the superficial contacts you've attained.

But, from day one of my kayaking experience and saltwater experiences, I've shared every bit of knowledge I've attained freely with others, equipment, techniques, and reports without hesitation, to those wishing to learn this sport. It's been that way since I was 8 years old (45 years now), and will be until I die. You're free to do what you will...

What I love about kayak fishing is the willingness of those that are experienced is to share what we know. We share what we know, tough surf, an open mother ocean that can take us where we don't want to go, the nature of mother ocean to show us "our family" in the dolphins and the whales, and when we so fortunate as Seaquin was, to reward us with her bounty. Our lives are short, can we ask for more?

I feel this is a defense, I'm tired of this shit. Suck face you bastards that don't know what it is like 10 years ago.
Hahahaha this is the funniest post I have ever seen
Smthtnnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 08:01 PM   #42
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaquinn View Post
well, let's see, several said my post would increase the crowds, and I did consider about increasing the crowds at LJ this weekend, but in defense:

1) I said I got wetter on entry than ever before in 15 years, with big waves and big swell

2) I did say, "No YT at La Jolla", none seen at all...

3) I did mention this was a one-off random catch

4) it is memorial day weekend anyway....

so, not feeling too guilty. I think a WSB in general is a lucky grab. My post was to mention the "technique" of 1) jacuzzi and 2) steambath and 3) shower before going out at 9:00 am.

Do your thing(fish reports) when you want to or if you want to, most of us could care less if fish were caught in LJ. I get intel on whats been caught in LJ these last few weeks/months but I am NOT going to drive to LJ just because people are catching yt or wsb. I was invited to fish LJ this Sunday and decided to fish my usual spot this weekend...........THE SEWER.

I haven't been around since the beginning of time but these rants about crowds increasing whenever someone post a timely fish report are bullshit! Matt's same day post about the 50# wsb that he caught last year at County Line is a perfect example. I know for a fact that the crowds at County Line didn't increase one bit, as a matter of fact they got smaller.

Enjoy the fish, cherish the memories and move along.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer

Last edited by jorluivil; 05-23-2014 at 09:30 PM.
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 09:05 PM   #43
tunaseeker
TB Metal Art

Now that's how ya do it!
tunaseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 09:15 PM   #44
"jjcawjj"

....Great read!!!!! Thanks for sharing.
"jjcawjj" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 09:40 PM   #45
Zfish03

Niiiiiiiiiice! Thanks for the report
Zfish03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:20 AM   #46
Aaron&Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado50 View Post
Who really cares what happen 10 years ago?. Don't know about others but I haven't learned a damn thing from you except that you don't use a sonar and you have been fishing for a hundred years!Your rhetoric is getting old.....move on

In addition to: the OP's catch is even more significant because it was not caught in a "wide open bite". Nice job and catch!.
I've seen just as many posts by others that dislike your rhetoric, and your posts have been criticized at least as much as mine. And I never said I was trying to teach you a damn thing, from your posts you know it all, since you are #1 in giving criticism. I said I appreciated Seaquin's post and that it is a flashback to years ago, when people gave timely posts that helped others. Any advice I've given would only be appreciated by those that are new, and some do.