Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2015, 03:24 PM   #1
ctfphoto

Thank you Andy and OEX for making my wife smile .......

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Andy and OEX Sunset Beach for hooking my wife Shellie up with a brand new ride. We received exceptional customer and I love dealing business owners who give very personalized attention, if needed. We got another 2015 Hobie Outback as it makes the fun 5 times more intense than just the one Outback. My wife is not really into fishing, (yet), so we hooked her up with a sail kit. What a great decision!

We also went a little crazy with some accessories, another sail kit (2 total), turbo fins, sailing rudder, Hobie Livewell, Hobie Shirt. Kinda like an early Christmas yesterday.

As to sailing a Hobie Outback, Wow what an awesome experience. Shellie picked it up instantly and was faster than I, and probably used the wind better, or perhaps her sailing rudder made a difference. Andy, I need to order one more sailing rudder for my ride as she was turning on a dime with hers.

Let me express just how much fun it is have two “sail boats” to cruise around using only the wind. Honestly, I never even thought about fishing the whole time. Well maybe when the huge corvina were jumping, it crossed my mind.

We have never sailed in our lives before yesterday, and picked it up right away. Shellie had a huge smile the whole three hours of sailing. She definitely got a little saltier yesterday. The kids get to try it next week. You actually can go into the wind, that’s just weird………….

Thank you again Andy we really appreciate the fantastic customer service, and Yani as you told me to talk to Andy, Chris and Shellie.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3877sw.jpg (69.6 KB, 202 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3865s.jpg (67.3 KB, 201 views)
ctfphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 06:40 PM   #2
monstahfish

Next step in the addiction is the adventure island and then if you want to go really fast, a cat can't be beat for pure fun.
monstahfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 09:30 PM   #3
Mahigeer

Andy is a class act as everyone here knows already, or will know eventually.

Looks like fun.

Last edited by Mahigeer; 10-10-2015 at 06:34 AM.
Mahigeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 04:54 AM   #4
RedSledTeam
Daddeo

X 100!!!ANDY!
RedSledTeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 05:40 AM   #5
Fishin' Magician

I bought a new Malibu X Factor from Andy at OEX last Saturday and feel the same way about the excellent personal service that he provides!
Old 10-10-2015, 03:20 PM   #6
Iceman
Administrator

Chris, glad you guys were rewarded with instant smiles, the sail adds a whole new dimension. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be your kayak dealer. Everybody's positive feedback is greatly appreciated.