Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2016, 07:33 AM   #21
Sheephead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnfoool View Post
Launched around 730 after helping a fellow yaker get to shore safely after his yak flooded with water. Bait was easy. At least a dozen kayaks and probably same amount of private boats. Everyone was getting bit and plenty landed, except for me. Lots of yellowtail out there. I recommend everyone go fishing at LJ if you get a chance. Plenty of yellowtail out there. Fish deep around 80-100 feet just Northwest of condo.
I'm glad your so willing to help put people on fish but keep the "wide open bites reports" to a minimum please! I, like most of us would rather have action for a month than kill it off in 1-2 days. Tell your top 2-3 friends but keep in mid they'll tell 2-3 more friends and so forth. I love seeing people land their first YT from a yak but im sure im not the only one that hates seeing the "one timers" that only fish if they see a report like this and don't put any time on the water otherwise. Everyone that fishes because they like to fish will hear of the action from friends so why publicize our "jewel" to random people that just want to trash it? This is just my opinions. I have no intentions to sound like I hate or am attacking you.
Sheephead is offline   Reply With Quote