Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2007, 01:35 PM   #1
out of reach

LJ 8/29

Not much to report for me. Launched around 6:30, made bait and drug them around till about 11 or so. A little breezy and a little bumpy but not bad. Couple bonito and bass was it. Seal wanted in my yak and almost tiped me over while I was releasing a bonito.
out of reach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 03:31 AM   #2
Matt
Support your local pangas

About the same for me, went out about a half an hour ahead of you and made bait rather quickly with John a.k.a ratdog. As we headed on out, I got a huge zzzzzzzzinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg into a run, counted a little too quick and popped him when I went to set the hook oh well. Paddled around on the outside for about 3-4 hours with tons of boiling boneys and barracuda all to no avail, on the way in I checked my spot from the day before and saw some very scared speed bait jumping out of the water, then John saw a YT just cruising. Fished it for a quick 30 minutes to no avail....beautiful day out there, water and current and high tide made for lumps and bumps! Oh well heading out now looking for some love of the right kind!!! Good luck to all....

Matt
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote