Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2011, 11:36 PM   #1
phyllabear
Junior

First time Float tuber

Hey everyone!

Well finally I was able to save up to buy a float tube with my buddy. We would love to meet anyone willing to just have a great time out on the water. We plan on fishing NPH as much as we can!! Hopefully I will have a report for you all next post!!

tight lines!

phyl
phyllabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:43 AM   #2
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyllabear View Post
Hey everyone!

Well finally I was able to save up to buy a float tube with my buddy. We would love to meet anyone willing to just have a great time out on the water. We plan on fishing NPH as much as we can!! Hopefully I will have a report for you all next post!!

tight lines!

phyl

No offense but I seriously doubt you'll be able to keep up with even the slowest of us.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:59 AM   #3
phyllabear
Junior

lol I definitely do not plan on trying to keep up with you kayakers, was just looking for couple waves or "hey hows it going" if we ever met on the water. I was just trying to to say hello and meet people from the site, but it seems I came off wrong or something....
Old 10-04-2011, 01:33 AM   #4
jorluivil

Quote:
I was just trying to to say hello and meet people from the site, but it seems I came off wrong or something....

Not at all, I'm just being an arse

We fish NPH from time to time, next time we go out I'll shoot you a PM.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:01 AM   #5
YakMedic

Quote:
lol I definitely do not plan on trying to keep up with you kayakers, was just looking for couple waves or "hey hows it going" if we ever met on the water. I was just trying to to say hello and meet people from the site, but it seems I came off wrong or something....
Hows it going.... Welcome to BWE no matter what type of craft you fish from. Have fun out there and watch out for the boats.
YakMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:08 AM   #6
Deamon

Quote:
Hey everyone!

tight lines!

phyl
Welcome fellow float tuber! Dropping in with a tube and getting closer to structure (sometimes inside...pier pylons) can sometimes be the call. Get some!
Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:28 AM   #7
blitzburgh

Quote:
Hey everyone!
We plan on fishing NPH as much as we can!!
tight lines!phyl
NPH can be fun on the bobber. Just be very careful fishing at the entrance during an outgoing or you might get a ride to Catalina.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:27 PM   #8
mtnbykr2

hey there, welcome to the addiction, I believe it will only be a matter of
time before you decide a yak might be cool as well...a group of us were just in NP last saturday, like everyone said watch the boats, but there are a lot of good looking spots inside, you might think about Dana Point too, lots of good stuff in there with in "bobber" reach, good luck out there, just keep an ear out, most guys will shout out if they are going...
mtnbykr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:38 PM   #9
driftwood

Welcome! Come and visit us in La Jolla someday. You'll have plenty of company and you will never feel alone. Trust me... here is an examle
Great White Shark Spotted Off Coast Of La Jolla
driftwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:14 PM   #10
mtnbykr2

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood View Post
Welcome! Come and visit us in La Jolla someday. You'll have plenty of company and you will never feel alone. Trust me... here is an examle
doe!
mtnbykr2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:15 PM   #11
phyllabear
Junior

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome and advice given I will be sure to post a report as soon as I can get on the water!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorluivil View Post
Not at all, I'm just being an arse

We fish NPH from time to time, next time we go out I'll shoot you a PM.
Thanks! looking forward to meeting you
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbykr2 View Post
hey there, welcome to the addiction, I believe it will only be a matter of
time before you decide a yak might be cool as well...a group of us were just in NP last saturday, like everyone said watch the boats, but there are a lot of good looking spots inside, you might think about Dana Point too, lots of good stuff in there with in "bobber" reach, good luck out there, just keep an ear out, most guys will shout out if they are going...
I would love to kayak but as of right now I can’t afford one, but I know when i end up buying one I will be hooked
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
NPH can be fun on the bobber. Just be very careful fishing at the entrance during an outgoing or you might get a ride to Catalina.
lol I will definitely keep that in mind when checking the tides before fishing near the entrance
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftwood View Post
I would love to fish La Jolla one day when I have a kayak!! I will be sure to pm you if I make the journey down there. How many of you personally have seen a GWS while kayaking or just out on the water?