Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
Porter
Junior

WTT: Prowler 15

I have a fully rigged prowler 15 that I would like to trade for someones extreme. I have put alot into this kayak and the only reason I am looking to trade it is to have the ability to stow my rods beneath. Here is a full laout of the yak. It is a green prowler 15 angler edition kayak with a kayatank installed in the center hatch. It has a Piranha max215 with the transducer mounted inside the hull in the back with a 4" hatch for access to it. I also mounted a small pelican case center inbetween your legs to keep your valuables dry and close by. Also with it is a green precision pak with a small removable cooler. The kayak has 2 flush mount rod holders in the back, 3 flush mount rod holders in the front, 2 adjustable rod tubes mounted right behind you, 1 scotty elevated rod holder up front, and 3 individual rod holders mounted on back of the precision pak for storage. It has the large front hatch to store stuff below. It has the OK seat with a crack of dawn inflatable seat cushion for comfort. I am going to keep my paddle so you can keep yours.

I am looking for a extreme, x-13, x-factor, or a Hobie with mirage drive....must be somewhat rigged (unless its a hobie) and not beat up. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you have to trade and I will email pics. Thanks

Ray
Porter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:45 PM   #2
goodfishkarma
Junior

Sent PM
goodfishkarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 11:13 AM   #3
Porter
Junior

Kayak traded, Chris have fun on her...I sure did, she will serve you well.

Ray
Porter is offline   Reply With Quote