Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2014, 05:32 PM   #21
easyday

If the SUV was carrying a camouflage torpedo on top of it then that was us. we fished Dana Point today.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:54 PM   #22
ptn
Junior

Yep that was it.
ptn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 06:00 PM   #23
SLYACKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptn View Post
Think I just saw your car earlier this morning following another SUV with a yak on it. You have dodger license plate frames? Good luck out there and congrats on the yak. I'm stuck out at work .

Yup thats me lol

Sent using Tapatalk
SLYACKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:59 AM   #24
Fish n Jeep

Nice boat. I just picked up a new to me 2011 Outback. Im still tracking down some gear. Let me know how you like the rectangle hatch if you upgrade it. It seems like a no brainer, not sure why they dont come like that from the factory.
Fish n Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:28 PM   #25
SLYACKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish n Jeep View Post
Nice boat. I just picked up a new to me 2011 Outback. Im still tracking down some gear. Let me know how you like the rectangle hatch if you upgrade it. It seems like a no brainer, not sure why they dont come like that from the factory.

Took it out and dish the kelp in dana point the other day its a great yak. For me it needs some small improvements but its great platform. If you have the bait tank find a way to put a screen on the intake tube thw kelp clogged mine several times, and the seat kinda sucks while paddling it kept falling back and while fishing it would slowly fall back and i had to keep adjusting it all day but im a bigger fuy so maybe its just me

Sent using Tapatalk
SLYACKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:24 PM   #26
Fish n Jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLYACKER View Post
Took it out and dish the kelp in dana point the other day its a great yak. For me it needs some small improvements but its great platform. If you have the bait tank find a way to put a screen on the intake tube thw kelp clogged mine several times, and the seat kinda sucks while paddling it kept falling back and while fishing it would slowly fall back and i had to keep adjusting it all day but im a bigger fuy so maybe its just me

Sent using Tapatalk
Thanks for the input. Im still in the market for the livewell or a different bait tank. I have heard that about the seat from several people. So far for me its been ok. But I also havent spent all day in it yet. Im on the smaller side so maybe I can get away with it for now. That way I can put off the money replacing it for a high back for a while until I get all my gear squared away.
Fish n Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote