Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2012, 10:24 PM   #1
Aaron&Julie

Angry News to be sick by...

MLPA...

...now constitutional rights for killer whales...
That's what P.E.T.A is fighting/sueing for, now, "enslavement" by Sea World of orcas.
What about the Seals, Dolphins, Penguins, etc, at Sea World? What makes the killer whale more special than them? Oh, they must be next on the agenda. That makes every creature in an exhibit at Sea World a slave. I don't think those Bat Rays, Morey eels or Starfish signed on for their gigs.

"Whacked" MLPA supporters watching for you crossing the "no fish" zone lines, with high powered cameras to prove your guilt? Yeah, we've got those.
"Whacked" P.E.T.A people taking pictures of you murdering that yellowtail, to prove your guilt in court? On the way.

This world has gone to hell...or heading there awfully fast. 12/21/12 is just around the corner.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #2
fishsouthcounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron&Julie View Post
MLPA...

...now constitutional rights for killer whales...
That's what P.E.T.A is fighting/sueing for, now, "enslavement" by Sea World of orcas.
What about the Seals, Dolphins, Penguins, etc, at Sea World? What makes the killer whale more special than them? Oh, they must be next on the agenda. That makes every creature in an exhibit at Sea World a slave. I don't think those Bat Rays, Morey eels or Starfish signed on for their gigs.

"Whacked" MLPA supporters watching for you crossing the "no fish" zone lines, with high powered cameras to prove your guilt? Yeah, we've got those.
"Whacked" P.E.T.A people taking pictures of you murdering that yellowtail, to prove your guilt in court? On the way.

This world has gone to hell...or heading there awfully fast. 12/21/12 is just around the corner.

12/21/12 ill be all up in those MLPAs. Bring it Mayans.

but in all seriousness. i wonder if any of these idiots have any pets? your killer whale in that big pool of water is enslaved by my hamster its little cage isnt? Seriously get off the high horse. Weve been catching, domesticating, killing, and eating animals for 1,000's of years. Wonder if theres been some vegan vagina crying about the fact that its not ok to kill animals in earlier years past. The shit these people spew just gets more and more insane.
fishsouthcounty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:06 AM   #3
mtnbykr2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishsouthcounty View Post
12/21/12 ill be all up in those MLPAs. Bring it Mayans.

but in all seriousness. i wonder if any of these idiots have any pets? your killer whale in that big pool of water is enslaved by my hamster its little cage isnt? Seriously get off the high horse. Weve been catching, domesticating, killing, and eating animals for 1,000's of years. Wonder if theres been some vegan vagina crying about the fact that its not ok to kill animals in earlier years past. The shit these people spew just gets more and more insane.
It is amazing isn't it, can you imagine if these people were around when the "loaves and fishes" party was going on...hesterical
Old 02-07-2012, 09:38 AM   #4
PapaDave

Genesis 1:28

God blessed them (Adam and Eve) and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground.

My $.02 anyway...
PapaDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:59 AM   #5
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

If God did not want us to eat animals then he would not have made them taste so good.

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:28 AM   #6
T-Rex

PETA won't sue for the other Seaworld animals because they don't want to jeopardize the Monterey Bay Aquarium for enslaving fishies, otters and sea lions. Freaking nitwits!

I doubt the lawsuit will get any traction, but you never know...this is California. If they're successful, the next day we ought to file a suit against all the aquariums that supported the MLPA.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:02 PM   #7
Billy V

"I love all God's creatures... but I love killin' em' even more."

-Ted Nugent
Old 02-07-2012, 09:53 PM   #8
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus kid View Post
If God did not want us to eat animals then he would not have made them taste so good.

Funny thing is that they taste just as good cooked as they do raw.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:26 AM   #9
KirkG.

Just think that if PETA gets its way and its gets the killer whales Constitutional rights does that mean the whales will be able to arm themselves with guns?

K.
KirkG. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:04 AM   #10
taggermike

Constitutional rights for orcas?? I'm so sick of Washington right now I think I'd vote for an orcas for Pres. I'd back a platform of clean water and a salmon in every pot. Mike
taggermike is offline   Reply With Quote