Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2009, 12:29 PM   #1
comrad_zeelaagee

Meeting With Assemblyman Martin Garrick

I have been in contact with Martin Garrick's office here in Carlsbad a few times in the past weeks and have secured an offer from him to have a meeting while he's in town between the 21st and 24th of September.

As a latecomer to this process- I am requesting the help of those who are extremely well versed in what the process has been so far, what the proposals are currently, and are from varying user groups (spearos, PBers, kayakers, float tubers,... anyone).

I need help forming a meeting agenda and call to action of him- how he can best help us in this fight. He is sympathetic to our cause and I believe sending him back to Sacramento with information, awareness, and a goal could work to our advantage.

My single major concern or myself at this time is a baby on the way- which is why I have not secured an exact meeting time- birth could any time between now and then.

Please cross post this on other forums as this my sole fishing forum I post on currently. All efforts are critical in preserving our rights to fish and this may be a significant help.

I am best reached by my private email account.

Thank you,
Andy
comrad_zeelaagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
comrad_zeelaagee

I"M SHOCKED!

REALLY?! I thought there would be at least a handful of guys here that would jump on this opportunity.

We have a chance to have the ear of a CA Assemblyman's undevided attention.

Even if this does not help us today- it could help us in the future.

Email me- or I will email you.
comrad_zeelaagee is offline   Reply With Quote