Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
TXyakker
Junior

Possible world record YT...

I was over on the 2cool forum browsing around when i saw this same title. Opened up the report and started reading. Turns out some guys were down around Baja diving and one of them speared a monster yellow. Here's the link,

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh...d.php?t=252504

And for the good part of that link:
The yellow weighed in on the Fathomiers certified scale at 87.6 lbs, with a length of 64.5" and a girth of 32.5". The bigger yellows were consistently deeper near the bottom, and we speared some at over 100ft. It wasnt easy diving, with the possiblity of white sharks in the area, but it paid off. Mark Healey shot a nice 130 lb Yellow Fin Tuna that ran into the shallows 300yds away. Big sucka!!

While i might just be passing along info, i know you guys loves the yellows and since this was posted on a Texas forum i thought i'd pass it along for those who havent seen it already!

TXyakker is offline   Reply With Quote