View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 11:42 AM   #37
THE DARKHORSE

I couldn't of said it better myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanapa'a View Post
And to screaming reel. Joys of fishing and landing a fish are more then great.
We all know the miracle of birth. So keep stupid to yourself.

Just in case you were confused, this is a fishing forumn, where people actually enjoy living vicariously through others success on the water, myself included. I would encourage the masses to read through all of Screaming Reels posts, there is a strange common thread to them. A weird bitter feel, with a splash of PETA here and there. From your comments of disbanding the WCW, to asking questions of "where have all the White Seabass gone" (hire a guide), to calling people arrogant on posts that they didn't even catch a fish (huh?). Don't get me wrong, I've embraced the fact that this is "a public forumn in a free country". So feel free to spread your negitivity on perfectly good posts, as it's your American right.

I would reccomend switching to decaf, learning to read, then try to comprehend what you read before responding on public forumns, though. I certainly didn't compare the emotion I feel catching a Yellowtail to witnessing child birth...since catching them is part of my weekly routine (year round) . If fishing reports with a positive message, laying down a welcome mat to new kayakers on the water, and showing pictures of trophy Yellowtail bother you, don't read mine.