View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #25
Tman
BRTF...bought & paid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAL View Post

No one outside the DFG knows with certainty how they will enforce the MPAs in the short term. They may start off with warnings. They may not. ALSO - the Jan 1 start date may not have the force of law. The state Administrative Procedures Act sets a 30-day timetable for new regulations to go into effect. That would put the date at Jan 8, not the 1st, but you better be ready to fight a citation in court. We may know more about this by the end of the week.

What happened at Dume in Malibu is a disgusting travesty. It's the same in Laguna. Those cities will never see dime one from me. I feel the same about Zev Yaroslavsky's LA County 3rd district. It's Malibu and part of the San Fernando Valley. Dead to me. Don't forget Surfrider's involvement, or Heal the Bay, San Diego Coastkeeper, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, and so on.

That's enough for now.
Thanks again Paul. All mention orgs should be boycotted completely, esp smurfrider and hell the bay. Scratch Monterey aquarium off the list of places to visit.

I for one am not going down without a fight. Will be holding off buying my license til the day before I plan to go out, hell may even buy a one dayer.

I'm definitely gonna be pushing the envelope on this one as to where I can and can't fish, and the burden of proof will be up to them in court proving when and where I caught the fish I am legally allowed to take...

Tman
Gaffer for Clay the Fishcatcher
Tman is offline   Reply With Quote