Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2012, 03:04 PM   #1
AZYakNewb

2009 Malibu X-Factor with Bassyaks Kit

I am selling a 2009 Malibu Kayak's "X-Factor" Kayak with a custom "Bassyaks" Motor Kit with a 40 lb Endura, Saltwater safe, foot controlled, adjustable speed trolling motor (see www.bassyaks.com for more info). The kit has the "lift kit" accessory that allows you to raise and lower the motor from the cockpit.

The kayak comes with an older style "Gator Hatch", a Ritchie Compass, a Humminbird 570 dual beam Sonar/Fishfinder with a "thru hull" transducer mounted underneath the cockpit seat and a Hobie Kayaks Anchor Trolley.

Included in the package is a Surf to Summit seat with an attachable gear bag, a Crack of Dawn paddle, a Cabelas AGM battery that will power the motor and sonar for up to 8 hours, a rod leash, a Plano Double Sided Tackle Box that fits in the foward/aft hatches, a milk crate for additional storage (for my fellow tackle junkies) and a set of scupper plugs for a dryer ride in the winter.

I'll also include a second SeaAir Sports seat that allows you to carry a small passenger in the back (bought it for my son when he out grew the jump seat up front) and a truck bed extender with a tie down to allow for carrying in a shorter bed truck.

Total, this package would retail for around $2K. I have seen them used for around $1700. I am going to post it on Craigslist for $1500. For a BWE guy its $1250!

I live out in AZ and sorry, no shipping! But I can come to you in SD if your not in a hurry or could meet you half way in Yuma around the end of the month. Otherwise, you're gonna have to come get this one!

And for my fellow yakkers/motorless brigade, no I am not getting out of the kayak game, but I have an opportunity to go to the Dark Side and get a boat, so I am gonna down size in kayaks.

PM's are good and you can call or text at (602)463-4804
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kayak 1.jpg (91.6 KB, 297 views)
File Type: jpg Kayak 2.jpg (92.6 KB, 299 views)
File Type: jpg Sonar.jpg (105.7 KB, 301 views)
AZYakNewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:38 AM   #2
AZYakNewb

Bump...
Old 08-29-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
AZYakNewb

Sold... Pending Funds
Old 09-03-2012, 06:50 AM   #4
AZYakNewb

SOLD!