Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2013, 10:01 AM   #1
CorvinaLoca

Complete Battery Box - Pelican - $45

SOLD.

Last edited by CorvinaLoca; 04-07-2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Sold
CorvinaLoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:26 PM   #2
FishNinjaY

Dumb question here.. but what is that round socket fitting? It's some kind of marine electrical socket? And you then run wires to whatever you need? Fishfinder, livewell, lights, etc?

What kind of battery can you put in there (specs please), if I want to have only 1 battery in a box, and move it from kayak to kayak inside the hull, and power a fishfinder and a livewell. 12V is enough? Can you connect them in serial, or run separate (parallel) black/white wiring to each instrument? Do I need an inline fuse? Did you say the battery is included with the sale?

Thanks..
-Jay

ps... I'm interested. I might be going down to San Diego on 4/1.. I'm up in north OC, Seal Beach.

Last edited by FishNinjaY; 03-23-2013 at 06:59 PM.
FishNinjaY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:19 PM   #3
CorvinaLoca

Explanation

Yep. It is a marine electrical 2 prong connecter. The second pix shows the female connector. The third pix shows the male connector (inside box) which would go on end of your power wires to your device. The batt is connected to the two female tab connectors. I electrical taped em so they don't come loose w on/off batt.

I recc inline fuse based upon recc of manufacture of device.

Not sure bout mult devices.

Not sure bout batt size. I had 12 v 10 amp lab in it. Batt not included. I would buy new one (don't buy used batt).
CorvinaLoca is offline   Reply With Quote