Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2013, 11:57 AM   #1
easyday

Im really looking to paddle my hand was injured and its good therapy to get my strength back if I paddle.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:32 PM   #2
Hogstir

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyday View Post
Im really looking to paddle my hand was injured and its good therapy to get my strength back if I paddle.
Had surgery on my hand 3 months ago. Try out a bent paddle. Made it much easier on the hand. Great combo with my Trident 13 which paddles easily anyway.
Hogstir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:04 PM   #3
YakMedic

I paddle a moken 14 and 12.5 and love the boats. I have had too many kayaks to count and when I got my Moken's I was blown away with the time they put into designing the boats. Even small details like the footrests are designed to be adjusted just by reaching next to your knee. I know most people don't adjust their footrests often, but during the day I like to bend my knees sometimes and prefer keeping my feet braced so I can paddle effectively and its a breeze with the FeelFree system.

It's just one of many small details they paid attention to during design that shows they were really thinking during the build of the boat. Its an extremely well built kayak and I don't think you can go wrong with buying one. Test paddle one from OEX or hit up JimmyZ and he can probably let you paddle his since he is in your area.
YakMedic is offline   Reply With Quote