Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: To Post a timely report or not?
No, because it shutsdown the bite 20 37.74%
Yes, because it gives hundres of others to try and catch a fish 33 62.26%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2011, 06:27 AM   #26
monkeyfishturds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Day View Post
Just saying a bunch I'd say.

You know people have patterns and if you're smart you can get used to seeing them and ascertain what they are about. For instance I've always been interested in the fact that whenever you attack me you always bring up Allcoast.

In a little over a decade I put 10773 Posts up at Allcoast. You have six, and two of the six give me shit. My personal favorite is the first. Where you signed up in 2006 just to flame my first Big Halibut Kayak fishing Report. http://www.allcoast.com/discussion/V...D=48187&page=2 it was the only negative post in the thread.

Here at BWE I have 723 Posts. You have 4, and three of those four give me shit.

So considering the amount of time in the last decade that you must of spent on those boards to read:"all my threads and comments on Allcoast..... and Bigwatersedge.", and then considering the fact that you only have 10 posts on both those boards combined half of which are attacks directed at me, with no reports whatsoever.... Well... I got to say when it comes to the original topic: "do a fishing report or not to do a fishing report" It's fair to say that when it comes to timely posting of reports you are definitely in the NO!!! Fishing reports category.

In fact I'd say you actually epitomize anti sharing, anti report sentiment on the internet. The irony being that you actually seem to believe that people like you are far more valuable to these sites then people who contribute and help others.
Mr. Day, that is not me on allcoast. Above you refered to people as jerkoffs and assholes. So i linked to the story you were talking about. I'm not attacking you. Just showing how people feel about exposing a bite, which is the topic of this thread. My opinion to this topic is that it is harmful to the fishery. Sportboats do this and gang together to slaughter huge schools of baracuda and other fish. I hope kayakfishermen don't follow in their footsteps.