Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2010, 12:00 PM   #1
Riskey Water

Friends like this are Rare

I screwed up an opportunity to buy my 15 yearold son Daniel his first kayak last week ,it was used but a good vessel for him .While telling my friend Steve about my misfortune and regrets (because Daniel overheard my plans to get it for him ) Steve offered to sell me his other Hobie Adventure '09' which he had bought for his girlfriend ,who is now an ex, for a mere $500 .I told him that was too cheap to part with and I offered more. He told me that as his friend the balance would be paid just by seeing Daniel's face everytime he fished it or talked about fishing .Friends like this are truely rare and Thanks will never convey how much he is appreciated .The kayak is fully rigged with a Hobie bait tank ,sail ,fishfinder ,PFD , and paddle .Here's to you Steve Thanks Mike
Riskey Water is offline   Reply With Quote