Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2013, 10:41 AM   #1
jaws197

Sunglasses???

Question for one and all????

I am in a quandary as to what glasses were better for fishing?

I have heard and read many different opinions as to lens color composition and brand and was looking for an informed opinion from the excellent folk here....

I have been debating between the Costa del mars and the Kaenons, I was leaning towards the costas with the glass lenses as even the Oakleys I have now with the plastic lenses scrtach so easily,( hence looking at glass lenses) and the cheaper "throw away" glasses just give me a headache after a short time. I have 20/20 vision and frankly the el cheapos just don't cut it for me anymore, before I spend that kind of money I wanted some INFORMED advice as opposed to just "what somebody I know says"....LOL Not trying to be a wise a$$ just want some real on the water experience. I know some of you here with so much time spent on the water would have formed valuable opinions on this subject.

Suggestions if you please?
Brand? Style? Lens color? Your experiences?

Thanks to one and all for any responses given!!!!
jaws197 is offline   Reply With Quote