Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2006, 08:17 AM   #1
dorado50

LJ SHORES FRI. 11Th and SUNDAY 13TH

Hit the beach at 5:00pm Very calm ocean, went to the condo area for bait. Picked up macs, no problem. Got picked up right away in 45ft. of water.Yellowtails all over. Looking for mr. big but only got the smalls. I hooked up for five yellows, three released and this big calico which I had for dinner!

On the the shiore at 5:00am to a little wind, small surf and jackass waters.Made plenty of bait at the condo, just watch the birds! Got to my spot hoping for a big guy. Within minutes the long line peels out and rod bent in half, I start pulling this fish in when the weighted bait goes bendo. Another double! By this time PBers around me and watch as I bring in these two yellows. "thats how its done boys" was all I could say!! Too many boats inshore and offshore so called it off early around 10:00

dorado50 is offline   Reply With Quote