Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2006, 09:56 AM   #1
F'nArne

Solojolla

No one out - incredible weather, but more of the same on the fishing angle. Lots of little fishies popping from 70-90 feet. 10-15 foot visibility. Water's still a little cold, though (57 to 58 degrees) - me thinks it needs to tick up a couple degrees before the WSB hit.

Three wave sets at the launch with plenty of time to get out after. Waves were pretty good sized at the pier making it a bit tricky. Lots of bigger Spanish there - haven't seen them around in a long time - but light on the greenbacks ... 14-16 inchers only.

I may have to skip March 4 - aaaaargh! Good luck tomorrow.
F'nArne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 11:18 AM   #2
aguachico

I'll hit it tomorrow. I can fish the 4th, but the weather may take a turn for the worse. Bring your rain gear.
aguachico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 11:46 AM   #3
Iceman
Administrator

Arne that was me hittin' the horn on Genesee, before the 5. I deliver to a biolab on Torrey wed and Fri

AC I'll see ya out there. Thinking of trolling the plugs to the corner and smokin one there while birdwatching.
Old 03-01-2006, 12:17 PM   #4
Pat

Please reserve me a spot on the pond manana.
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 12:39 PM   #5
F'nArne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman
Arne that was me hittin' the horn on Genesee, before the 5. I deliver to a biolab on Torrey wed and Fri
Didn't hear the horn Andy - I was in a rush eatin' a sammich and late for a conference call - amazing how little I retain on conference calls as I click from fishing site to fishing site. Even better when someone asks me a question ... uh, can you repeat that? ops:
F'nArne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 01:21 PM   #6
madscientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by F'nArne
Didn't hear the horn Andy - I was in a rush eatin' a sammich and late for a conference call - amazing how little I retain on conference calls as I click from fishing site to fishing site. Even better when someone asks me a question ... uh, can you repeat that? ops:
I know that feeling. Nothing worse than being totally zoned out or otherwise occupied when suddenly they ask "so, what do you think?". :lol:

See you boys tomorrow, bright and early. I think I'll take up station around the half or 2 thirds and hope the birdies show me the way. Just hope there aren't those FAR bird piles taunting and tempting all morning.
madscientist is offline   Reply With Quote