Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2011, 09:30 PM   #1
tootsie
aussie fisher

Thumbs up Hi from Australia

Hi everyone just thought i would introduce myself to you all.I am a very keen kayak fisho from Sydney Australia.I have just returned from the USA this Sat was there for three weeks with the family and we covered a bit of California and loved the place.Went into OEX at mission bay and met with Cj @ Brian made a purchase of some products and spoke about shipping products back home to me in Aus.It was great to see this shop and to talk to the guys there.i was really impressed with the OEX shop and the amount of gear they carry i wish we had that here.But anyway still recovering from jet lag but we had a blast over there and we are now planning another trip soon cant wait to come back over to Cali.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post

Cheers.
Tootsie..

AKA,,Glenn.
tootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:44 AM   #2
roadx

welcome to the site
post up some pictures of your local fishing,
just got back from thailand a month or so ago and the 18 hour non stop fight is brutal.
i retire in three years Australia is going to be our first trip.
when you come back let us know and one of us can get you out on the water for some socal fishing.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:06 PM   #3
tootsie
aussie fisher

Smile THANKS ROADX

Thanks for the reply Roadx will post photos soon the same goes for your self about a trip over here.We are only 14 hours away from you guys and if any one on this site needs any information about Australia i am only to willing to help out.We fly with V Australia and they go direct to LAX from Sydney great plane great service.

Cheers..
tootsie is offline   Reply With Quote