Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
JoeGoFish
Piscatorial Paddler

Help Joey Get His Mojo Back! - Tarpon 140 and Gobs of Gear (Mission Viejo - $800)

See all the photos of this great deal here: https://picasaweb.google.com/joegofi...eat=directlink

YOU: "Holy cow, $800 for all that equipment? Really? Wow!"
ME: "I know, right?"
YOU: "Wait a minute? I've seen this ad up on Craigslist for weeks. If it's such a great deal, why haven't you sold it yet?"
ME: "Not really sure. Apparently nobody believes that a Craigslist advertiser can tell the truth. Lots of people are flaky on CL."
YOU: "Hmmm, that's true, but I'm not sure if that's it."
ME: "Well, maybe folks don't know that Wilderness Tarpons are proven to be among the easiest to paddle, fastest, and straightest tracking kayaks out there, especially with a rudder, which this one has."
YOU: "That could be, but isn't everyone in love with the Hobie Mirage Drive, or those cheaper locally produced yaks?"
ME: "Yes, that's all true too. You can certainly go cheaper and get less boat and gear, and you can spend a fortune on a Hobie Mirage drive and hull alone."
YOU: "OK, if it's such a great boat, why are you selling this package so cheap?"
ME: "Because I no longer need the boat, and my wife has put my junk in a jar. If I sell the boat, I get my junk back. Plus, I know how much you need a kayak that won't surprise you with leaks and BS, and I know you don't want to spend weeks shopping for the parts and pieces to make it fishing ready. Plus, I have switched to freshwater bass fishing, and I don't need this boat any more."
YOU: "Sorry about your wang, but you're a friggin' prince. The charming, trustworthy, and repectable kind, not the purple kind."
ME: "Thanks. I'm feeling the love here."
YOU: "When can I stop by and check out the kayak?"
ME: "Whenever it's convenient for you. I'll do my best to flex my calendar for you."
YOU: "See, that's what I mean, you're a wang-less prince."
ME: "Thanks again, now let's get 'er done so you can go fishing and I can get my junk back."

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Sit-On-Top Kayak & Fishing/Lobstering Equipment Package -- Loaded & Ready to Fish today!

See all the photos of this great deal here: https://picasaweb.google.com/joegofi...eat=directlink

DESCRIPTION
14 foot long, blue Wilderness Tarpon 140 kayak (dry, dry, dry, with all new bungees and carry handles)
Wilderness Systems aluminum rudder system
Southwind Deluxe Angler Seat (Used 3x) (tackle boxes and radio in photos not included)
Humminbird 150 Fishfinder, including 12v battery charger & 5.3 ah 12v battery to run the fishfinder
Folding stow and go cart (removable wheels - fits inside front hatch when on the water)
West Marine low-profile ¾ length life jacket (size XL)
Custom anchor trolley system w/stainless ball bearing pulleys and line control eyes
Wilderness Systems folding seat back (spare)
Wilderness Systems adjustable foot rests (spare pair)
Ram Tube rod holder with swiveling ball mount
Scotty adjustable rod holder & mounting base
Removable 16" x 16" milk crate gear box (includes 6 rod holders)
Collapsible anchor & line
2 Nylon cubby hatch sacks to hold your small gear and keep it dry
Paddle & leash
Battery Powered Stern Light
Floating bait bucket & leash
Dry box and dry bag
Berkley fish gripper
3 Promar lobster hoop nets (including lines, bait cages, and marker buoys)

PRICE - All for $800 ($2,300 new)

The kayak and gear is in Mission Viejo, and I am very happy to show it by appointment. Help a brother out, and call or text Joe. 9four9 400 7344.

Thanks for looking and tight lines!
JoeGoFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:11 PM   #2
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Mojo is over rated, going without a yak sucks.
Free. Bump and Good luck with the sale.

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #3
MrM

Do you still have this for sale? The picture links you put up don't seem to work. I'm looking for a set up and I'm local to you, too.

Let me know!
MrM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:58 PM   #4
JoeGoFish
Piscatorial Paddler

Sold it. Thanks for looking.

Thanks for looking everyone!
JoeGoFish is offline   Reply With Quote