Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2011, 10:19 PM   #1
RK

Party Crashers

One lonely afternoon I decided to throw a party I apologize if you didnt get the invitation it was really rude of me but I'm sort of a loner and don't really like people but maybe you weren't on the list...

I invited the smallest fry I could find, I even sent an invitation out to those messy houseguests the greenbacks whom cordially rsvp'd and brought a few of they're friends who peed all over the toilet seat....

We were all sitting around having the hell time drinking, smoking (the greenbacks have a medicinal card), talking and frolicking enjoying the quiet time together listening to popping bait and picking terns discussing life...

When all of a sudden I hear the Metallica album "Kill Em All" being blasted at a ridiculously rude volume..

I turn to look at who is crashing my party with such disrespect and wouldn't you know it guess who decided to show,the guests of honor.. Rude little hoodlums with they're loud music and anti establishment attitudes....

God I love these guys.....

Maybe I'll invite you next summer.

Sincere Apologies,

Ryan

Disclaimer-All other angry heavy metal moshing, bait ball destroying partygoers were released unharmed after this party they are currently in anger management courses..... That was for you Dan (TDD)
Attached Images

Last edited by RK; 08-30-2011 at 10:32 PM.
RK is offline   Reply With Quote