Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2015, 01:31 PM   #1
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
In the Begining...........BAJA or BUST

B.o.B. was started to get people to Mexico for the 1st time or to get some of you guys going BACK. After about a year and a half it seems to have worked.
I will continue with these trips as long as I can. That being said I am going through a rough time medically.

Diabetes, low blood flow, and gangrene are causing complications. Late April and early May I will undergo some treatments. Hopefully opening up the vessels in my feet to help with blood flow and then the removal of a toe with gangrene in the bone. The healing process will be affected by my mental stamina.

24 June is a trip scheduled for OUR place at Gonzaga [Los Encantadas]. I will be on this trip, walking and hopefully peddaling. Dr. said single toe removal is usually healed within 30-45 days.

ALL scheduled trips for this year WILL happen, I will be there. Next year you might be on YOUR OWN. But maybe not as doing these trips is so much fun for ME. I thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts. Hopefully we can all fish together again, soon. Remember June 6th in SAN QUINTIN for Halibut. Tight lines.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote